How will crypto perform in the future?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I think this is the best question to ask yourself ever. However I am sure that bitcoin would be continue to fall for atleast the whole of this
year. A rebound is expected may be next year

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
It will stay active. I think we will see less coins on market but regulations by goverment will be harder and more strict. Banks will go in game (actually they already started)

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is the best question to ask yourself ever. However I am sure that bitcoin would be continue to fall for atleast the whole of this
year. A rebound is expected may be next year
Oh! Has the Bitcoin started falling again? I read that the prices are rising after the long bearish phase and many took it as a positive sign. What makes you think that it will continue falling the whole of the year and then start rebounding? What are these speculations based on??

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, it's clear that cryptocurrency had its challenges and benefits. Sometimes, it seems one will overcome the other. I believe cryptocurrency would become more acceptable over time, but changes would have to be made to it

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto as we all know has been in existence for more than a decade now. It has been a good investments for both businesses and those who just want to invest their money. How would crypto perform in the future?
What do you think?
Crypto currency is getting to become a globally accepted currency as the paper government currency is accepted by people in businesses and restaurants as a means of payment for services rendered as more countries are now adopting the use of crypto currency in the region and with time it will become adopted by all nations of the world which would ease some king of transactions.

Back