How would you respond if your employer suddenly asked you to relocate for one to two years to a foreign nation that you did not find appealing?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.065
Raw Dex
$3.023
I am sure that for a married employee, he or she will demand certain things. For example, if he or she can bring his or her family For single ones, there is no problem if they are offered a job in another country. The problem is that they do not like the country. As for me, I do not mind if I do not like it. I just need to carry out my job there.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If that will happen there will be some condition I will consider and there are some condition I will add like I will check the privilege I have being enjoying in the company earlier if it worth it and I will request for salary increment

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.273
I think the things you need to find out is if they would be taking care of your feeding, and not just your accomodation, then most importantly, the pay is another factor. If the pay is worth it, then why not?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.188
I prioritize the salary above all else. I am open to relocating for a year or two if the pay is generous. Besides, a year or two goes by quickly, and you won't notice the time passing.

Back