How would you respond in an interview, when asked for the password of your email ID?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would politely but firmly decline to provide my email password. I understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality and protecting sensitive information. However, I'm happy to discuss my email practices, such as how I organize my inbox or handle confidential communications. My priority is maintaining trust and acting with integrity in all professional matters.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
No job interview will ever provide or ask you for your email password if am ask I will never give them such opportunities to access my email how can I give an outsider my email password it's not really going to work

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$1.531
Raw Dex
$1.828
I would just tell the person plainly that private keys and passwords are personal and not to be shared with anyone. Why would someone even think of asking you for that? How is it related to the job or the interview?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$3.105
Raw Dex
$0.003
Sometimes they check temporment of job seeker, sometimes check as this person will agree with all right or wrong things. I will say it can't be provided to you because it belongs with my personal information.

Back