I am feeling fine now.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
After a week now I am feeling relaxed. My son who's 14 years of age fell sick last Monday. The doctor asked us to get his blood test and in the report, it was found that he has dengue.

Then the problem started, and he was asked to get hospitalized. Then since Tuesday, he was in the hospital. It became a burden for us as one of us from me or my wife had to be with him in the hospital.

We spent 4 days like it and yesterday my son is discharged from the hospital. His health is better now. He is still taking a rest, he feels sleepy since yesterday. After 3 days I have to go to the doctor for a routine check.

Hope he gets well now.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am so glad your son was discharged already. Hoping he could regain his energy soon and go back to school as soon as he is completely fine. Let us all keep safe. There are so many virus variants this time.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Sanjee, I am hoping for no more dengue victims in your area. It's so scary. You cannot concentrate on your offline work and also on your online activities.
Don't know if there are no victims of dengue here or not but every year it takes the life of lots of people. People die because of the lack of medical treatment because at a particular period the beds of hospitals get fully occupied when dengue is in its full swing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Sanjee, also here in Cagayan de Oro city, every week there are dengue casualties. The city health officers must act now o stop the spread of dengue.

I don't see municipal corporation is concerned about the disease. I remember a few years back they used to spray pesticides in the streets and do fogging to kill the mosquitoes and nowadays I don't see them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is done here weekly after the citizens filed petitions to the city mayor. It was only acted when people got mad already. There are almost 11 dengue deaths and 1,282 cases in Cagayan de Oro city.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
The cases of dengue increase during these months of the year. I have asked my kids to wear socks nowadays as I have heard that the dengue mosquito doesn't fly high.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
After a week now I am feeling relaxed. My son who's 14 years of age fell sick last Monday. The doctor asked us to get his blood test and in the report, it was found that he has dengue.

Then the problem started, and he was asked to get hospitalized. Then since Tuesday, he was in the hospital. It became a burden for us as one of us from me or my wife had to be with him in the hospital.

We spent 4 days like it and yesterday my son is discharged from the hospital. His health is better now. He is still taking a rest, he feels sleepy since yesterday. After 3 days I have to go to the doctor for a routine check.

Hope he gets well now.
I am sorry to hear about that. Please don't worry. He will get better soon. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
The cases of dengue increase during these months of the year. I have asked my kids to wear socks nowadays as I have heard that the dengue mosquito doesn't fly high.
Dengue is deadly, the government should focus on how to stop this dengue. In the city where I live, there are thousands of victims of dengue.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, it is deadly one should take proper care of a patient. If the patient doesn't get the proper medical treatment it can be dangerous. I was told by the doctor that if I had delayed admitting my son to the hospital he might have required a platelets transfusion.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Agree with you, proper medication saves a dengue victim's life. One cannot trust this dengue. It is deadly and if possible all should live in dengue- free community.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Every year in this season, dengue gets spread all over the country. It's strange when lots of people lose their lives because of it then too government doesn't do something about it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
But not everyone understands it. They keep their homes clean and throw garbage outside their home. But they should know the garbage outside the home is equally bad as at home.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It happened to my property in the city. Human feces were thrown, so I sold it and was bought by an OFW 2 months ago. I am planning to invest another property far from a madding crowd that lacks respect for neighbors.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are people like them and we cannot help them change their mindset or thinking. That is their culture that must be changed to be called cultured humans.

Back