arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,
I was bit excited when I came to the site this morning. My status has changed from Complete Stranger to Unfamiliar. Well, that shows that I have reached a certain milestone in my activities here. That's encouraging. I hope to see it change soon to the next as I get more active and interactive here. Felt like an accomplishment and wanted to share with fellow users here.
I am enjoying the site and it has become one of my daily sites to visit.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you. We all cherish those little upgrading, rewards and acknowledgement for our involvement and participation. And when you achieve one, you feel more eager and motivated to go for the next one. It feels good.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's always the case feeling happy and inspired to see our first payment. Keep up the good work.
I am still to reach the minimum cash out value here to request for my first payment. I have been active here for the last few days and I am happy with the earnings so far. I hope to reach the minimum payout soon and receive my first payment.
This is just about the upgrade of my status from Complete Stranger to Unfamiliar

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Log in or do activities here everyday and read some updates here to know about the contests here this month then the limit to earn this time is $1.5 and from December 26 to 31 our limit to earn here is $2.Don't miss this opportunity. I'll commit to $ 2 per day on December 26 to 31.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,
I was bit excited when I came to the site this morning. My status has changed from Complete Stranger to Unfamiliar. Well, that shows that I have reached a certain milestone in my activities here. That's encouraging. I hope to see it change soon to the next as I get more active and interactive here. Felt like an accomplishment and wanted to share with fellow users here.
I am enjoying the site and it has become one of my daily sites to visit.
Congrats, Arunima, me too i just realize that i'm not unfamiliar anymore. I become "somewhat known", sure i spend my time here a lot than mylot.

RIF is my main site to visit for now, sure i love this community

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congrats, Arunima, me too i just realize that i'm not unfamiliar anymore. I become "somewhat known", sure i spend my time here a lot than mylot.

RIF is my main site to visit for now, sure i love this community
Seems like you are one step ahead of me. Congratulations!!
I am down with flu and so not able to be much active online in the last two days. Today I visited Mylot after couple of days and made one post. I can not stay away from Mylot for long. Mylot is my comfort website.
I am not able to look into screen for long due to flu..just getting all the rest.
Happy holidays. Happy New year.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Seems like you are one step ahead of me. Congratulations!!
I am down with flu and so not able to be much active online in the last two days. Today I visited Mylot after couple of days and made one post. I can not stay away from Mylot for long. Mylot is my comfort website.
I am not able to look into screen for long due to flu..just getting all the rest.
Happy holidays. Happy New year.
Me too, i also do mylotting daily, but RIF is my main site, i have to many free time, though. I stop watching netflix to catch up with RIF (at least for now) LOL
Are you okay now, Arunima? Get well really soon my friend. Happy holidays and happy new years too

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Me too, i also do mylotting daily, but RIF is my main site, i have to many free time, though. I stop watching netflix to catch up with RIF (at least for now) LOL
Are you okay now, Arunima? Get well really soon my friend. Happy holidays and happy new years too
After two horrible and awful days with high fever and body ache, I am feeling a bit better today. At least the medicine is working. Doctor has started antibiotics.
Hope to get well fully before the new year.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
I am very glad to learn from you that you had a change of your status. Congratulations for that by the way. Sometimes it's good to feel uplifted for our own hard work.

Back