I can manage your forex account and earn 10%+ daily

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people have been seeing forex trading as a risky business. And like I do always says that it is not risky, but ignorance and greediness that makes people to loss there investment.
Do you have funds in your forex account that you have been lossing, or you that have time for trading, and also you would like to trade but don't know how to trade?
Don't worry all your problem has been solved. I will help you mange your forex account that you will earn 10% or more of your money daily. So if you have capital of $100, you will be earning $10 or more daily.
As you know that I will only collect your mt5 details to login. This will not give me access to your funds but to trade with it.
Each day that I trade, we will share the profit to 50/50. Meaning that if I earn you $20 in a day, then you will pay me $10.
The minimum amount of money that must be in your account that I can trade with is $20. And the maximum account that I can help people to trade is 5.
I will be receiving my payment each day that I trade with your account. So if I help you to earn $20 today, you will pay me $10 tomorrow before I start tomorrow's trade.
Remember I can only handle 5 accounts with minimum fund of $20. Any interested person pm me or show interest here.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Looks like we have two pros here. I would like to start and invest but it's quite risky. I would like to learn of anyone likes to help.

Andre151191

Complete Stranger
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trading is my profession, i work for a quant fund.. I’m not a financial advisor though. I do have experience with meta trader and cfd, I think a profitable track report is a minimum requirement if you want to manage other people money

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Trading is my profession, i work for a quant fund.. I’m not a financial advisor though. I do have experience with meta trader and cfd, I think a profitable track report is a minimum requirement if you want to manage other people money
So you can manage my money if I need your help?

Andre151191

Complete Stranger
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It’s a full time job, I already have one… so I would have to say no for now, but if enxx can prove that he is profitable you can talk to him. I can advise to use darwinex as broker if you want to play with cfd and 100 pounds

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It’s a full time job, I already have one… so I would have to say no for now, but if enxx can prove that he is profitable you can talk to him. I can advise to use darwinex as broker if you want to play with cfd and 100 pounds
I'm illiterate in trading so don't know how to but I'm presently not thinking about it and would like to learn it first so any suggestions?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ginger @Andre151191

I see that you are asking a record to proof my work. I don't think it is really necessary because if I decide to copy another person's track record and post it here, you will not know.
I believe that seeing is believing. Once I am able to trade on one person's account and I am making profit as I have said, he will be the one to tell others.
I want to do this to help others to earn more with there funds and also earn for myself why doing so.
After all if I manage someone's account and I am making loss, the person will definitely come here and post how I am a total failure.
I don't own this forum. Which means that I can not block people from posting reply on how I make lost on there account. So you can test me with $20, if you are doubting me.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi, Do you have a track record of your profit? I would like to see sharpe ratio, max drawdown and at least 2 years of history please
Very good request. When I first read the post I wanted to ask.somethimg like this but i am not familiar with forx lingo. @Enxx what are the pros and cons of your services if I where to engage you in this

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very good request. When I first read the post I wanted to ask.somethimg like this but i am not familiar with forx lingo. @Enxx what are the pros and cons of your services if I where to engage you in this
There is no pros and cons. What I can guarantee is that your funds will never be in loss.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have just been going through what the owner of this thread has explained that he can help out some members to trade,all they need is to open a brokerage account and link it to the MASTER trader account which is him.It is that simple but as investors and as the langaunge of business we do not take business by mouth but rather your trading history if you give us the informataion which is required.to check if you are a profitable trader.All this information is on the blockchain so why hide things that are in public dormain.

But then that is still not enough,your pitch is wonderful and we like it,that means we are interested and like your business idea but business is not about liking but rather TRUST.You cannot force any memeber here to trust you by mouth.Loosing the momey is one thing most people involved forex should expect but still you are obligated to provide a credible portfolio that is formerly traceacble and include the Ts and Cs where as in terms of money loss what will be the outcome.

Then you will notice that this conversation will not drag and drag but rather will take a profession stance.

Back