I can manage your forex account and earn 10%+ daily

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, this can be a great opportunity for those that have the $20 to risk but my concern is where you said that giving you my login details will not give you access to my fund. Now my question is, what then can give you access to my fund?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.195
Many people have been seeing forex trading as a risky business. And like I do always says that it is not risky, but ignorance and greediness that makes people to loss there investment.
Do you have funds in your forex account that you have been lossing, or you that have time for trading, and also you would like to trade but don't know how to trade?
Don't worry all your problem has been solved. I will help you mange your forex account that you will earn 10% or more of your money daily. So if you have capital of $100, you will be earning $10 or more daily.
As you know that I will only collect your mt5 details to login. This will not give me access to your funds but to trade with it.
Each day that I trade, we will share the profit to 50/50. Meaning that if I earn you $20 in a day, then you will pay me $10.
The minimum amount of money that must be in your account that I can trade with is $20. And the maximum account that I can help people to trade is 5.
I will be receiving my payment each day that I trade with your account. So if I help you to earn $20 today, you will pay me $10 tomorrow before I start tomorrow's trade.
Remember I can only handle 5 accounts with minimum fund of $20. Any interested person pm me or show interest here.
It is very tempting but no idea about it.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, this can be a great opportunity for those that have the $20 to risk but my concern is where you said that giving you my login details will not give you access to my fund. Now my question is, what then can give you access to my fund?
You will only give login details for mt5, which is only meant for trading and not the full access to your account.

Scotty

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex trading, are we talking currencies or crypto? Has anyone tried out your service yet?

Also, I would be wary of anyone guaranteeing profits/ returns. Everything in life has associated risk to it. Now, if you’re getting referral fees for the brokerage you’re using; that’s a good concept! 😂

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.795
No one always makes a profit in every forex trading transaction, sometimes he also loses. If I am a forex expert or professional trader, I don't need to trade for other people because I am already a billionaire, because if my capital is $ 10k then if I make 10% profit a day, how much profit do I have? And I probably don't have time to hunt for pennies on ptp sites.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.040
It is somewhat risky although it is good idea one more thing if I will be dependent on others then I will never learn how to get success here that's what I feel better to invest myself get some losses but learn by myself so next time I will better do it.

Back