Bug I don't see any reward after posting.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though my posts are well over the 30 words required for approval, after publishing a post, I don't see any rewards either in RAW RIF or Snowflakes, in the "Transactions" section.
For this reason I would like an explanation.
Best regards.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
@Alberello75, noting the initial announcement on the earnings being temporarily turned off, a clarification on earning currently, is that individuals are being given the ability to earn, based on their coming back to the forum and starting to be active once more. Please note that coming back and posting isn't the only qualification to earn. Jordan has noted at one point, that he would rather have people provide quality content, over just content in general. So, so long as you are able to post, you can start earning once Jordan identifies if you meet a quality minimum.

Last edited:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Joshua Farrell
Ok, so knowing this, if I want to see my earnings rise here again, I need to be more active and try to post quality content. However on ForumCoin, someone says that RIF is already paying.
Thanks for the information.
Best regards.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
@Joshua Farrell
Ok, so knowing this, if I want to see my earnings rise here again, I need to be more active and try to post quality content. However on ForumCoin, someone says that RIF is already paying.
Thanks for the information.
Best regards.
Yes, people are being paid, but not everyone. Jordan mentioned he will enable it for people and for everyone else too, based on activity and quality.

Back