I Just Got Paid!!!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I should have shown my screenshot but my phone would not let me do so. I just got paid. Actually, it took more than 36 hours but I'm glad that I got paid. The site is legit. Let's keep abiding by the rules to keep it last longer and also to earn more here.
Long Live to this platform!!!
I have just applied for a cash out of $10 this afternoon. I hope to see the real thing to inspire me and everyone. I hope to see it tomorrow. Congrats.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I should have shown my screenshot but my phone would not let me do so. I just got paid. Actually, it took more than 36 hours but I'm glad that I got paid. The site is legit. Let's keep abiding by the rules to keep it last longer and also to earn more here.
Same here I got paid today too. I only waited an hour/s I'm not sure.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.365
I can feel your excitement. I had my payment here twice now. Although it is not my persona to post my proof of payment online.

Back