Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That is my observation no more seeing happy members sharing their proofs of payment. I am just so curious, please do not give it some malicious thinking. Maybe you are planning to let your earnings here grow fat as what I observed in the RIF cash of many members here already exceeded the minimum like mine. I am planning to request a payout once I reached $15 to escape the charging of $1 plus by PayPal, at least just a one-time deduction of our hard-earned earnings. I am hoping that the next day there will be a happy posting of your proof of payment.

My last cashout proof was displayed here almost 3 weeks ago. It's not easy to reach the minimum threshold this time, but in my case, I am working during the day, so I will seldom be here so my earnings will also be slow. And the more this time we're back at the original rate unlike in the month of December earnings here are so inspiring. Let us still rejoice that RIF still serves us and let us be grateful too. That's all for my observation. What can you say? Do you observe the same? Sharing is caring.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is my observation no more seeing happy members sharing their proofs of payment. I am just so curious, please do not give it some malicious thinking. Maybe you are planning to let your earnings here grow fat as what I observed in the RIF cash of many members here already exceeded the minimum like mine. I am planning to request a payout once I reached $15 to escape the charging of $1 plus by PayPal, at least just a one-time deduction of our hard-earned earnings. I am hoping that the next day there will be a happy posting of your proof of payment.

My last cashout proof was displayed here almost 3 weeks ago. It's not easy to reach the minimum threshold this time, but in my case, I am working during the day, so I will seldom be here so my earnings will also be slow. And the more this time we're back at the original rate unlike in the month of December earnings here are so inspiring. Let us still rejoice that RIF still serves us and let us be grateful too. That's all for my observation. What can you say? Do you observe the same? Sharing is caring.
I do not know understand why my payment is still pending for four days

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I do not know understand why my payment is still pending for four days
Really? Sorry to hear about this delay. That is why I no longer see proofs of payment here because, for 4 days, payment has not been processed. I think it will be processed tomorrow because there is no office from Saturday to Sunday. Tomorrow morning, I am so sure.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
That might be one reason. Hoping tomorrow those requesters will get info from their PP that RIF sent them their pay.
I think admin should add also add Marketplace cashout proof for more transparency for users exchanging to Neira or trade to altcoins or something like that.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Best way to get an answer usually, is to ask directly. Though doesn't hurt this way either, as it helps to confirm if others are waiting too. If no one received theirs yet, might as well ping @Jordan to see what's up.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm not seeing any withdraw requests currently.
@Shavkat was last person to request withdraw and it was done in less than 24 hours
@Starmix you requested also yesterday at 2:14am and it was done today at 12:11 am, less than 24 hours.
@cherry123 requested Saturday at 4:49am, and was also paid out less than 24 hours later.

Cashouts are still being done. Maybe less people are just posting about it.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I'm not seeing any withdraw requests currently.
@Shavkat was last person to request withdraw and it was done in less than 24 hours
@Starmix you requested also yesterday at 2:14am and it was done today at 12:11 am, less than 24 hours.
@cherry123 requested Saturday at 4:49am, and was also paid out less than 24 hours later.

Cashouts are still being done. Maybe less people are just posting about it.
Could you add another section Marketplace Cash out Proof so if someone receive payout for example for Neira after exchanging successfully with another member as example posts payment proof so even payouts from users using Marketplace exchange services are shown?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Most members are waiting to increase their earnings to a particular amount first before cashing out, like myself. While there are others who are simply not talking about their withdraws, but have bo doubts people are still making withdraws.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Most members are waiting to increase their earnings to a particular amount first before cashing out, like myself. While there are others who are simply not talking about their withdraws, but have bo doubts people are still making withdraws.
Everyone has his right to increase this income but admin is an human like us as the life is not a PC and a connection and has offline commitment so a delay for 3 or 4 days in pay the earned funds should not be a problem. But what people are doing they like to cash out and get earning in the next hour or accusate site for scam which is not the case.

Gadoson

Complete Stranger
Jan 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am a new member so I don't know much about payment, but I must appreciate the admin for working tirelessly to see everyone is paid accordingly.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
This thread is being locked. There isn't a particular section for this post to go in, but this forum section is for cash-out proof and this doesn't meet the criteria to remain an open discussion here in this forum section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back