I want to become a graphic designer, how?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am a graphic designer, but I am not very professional. However, many people ask me how to become a graphic designer, and honestly, I don't have a clear answer for them. In your opinion, if someone wants to become a graphic designer, where should they start?
This is my personal opinion:
Learn the basics of graphic design
Enroll in graphic design courses
Work on your own project to improve your graphics skills

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think one can always become a great graphic designer by attending to graphic designing school either online or offline and acquire the required skills and knowledge one is supposed to know about the career.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
That is very interesting, if you master English you can find hundreds of free tutorials on the internet, you can also hire online courses, some can be somewhat expensive but worth it, I recommend you look at many free tutorials.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think the internet has got very useful resources about the graphics and web designing ventures.
However there are many websites that provides free courses for the same; udemy, Alison among other online learning sites.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
You have to get deteemined to pursue acquisition of that skill. And you must have an imaginative and creative mind. You can start with corel draw by taking up free tutorials on YouTube.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
That is very interesting, if you master English you can find hundreds of free tutorials on the internet, you can also hire online courses, some can be somewhat expensive but worth it, I recommend you look at many free tutorials.
it's true. Today, there are many educational videos on YouTube that are of high quality and you can watch them for free. Although sometimes it is difficult because newbies don't know where to start

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
it's true. Today, there are many educational videos on YouTube that are of high quality and you can watch them for free. Although sometimes it is difficult because newbies don't know where to start
I am not a fan of graphic design to tell the truth, but when I was learning programming it was not so difficult to know where to start, I simply looked for which were the simplest programming languages for beginners and deduced that it was Python so I started there, maybe with graphic design it is something similar, you just have to search.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am not a fan of graphic design to tell the truth, but when I was learning programming it was not so difficult to know where to start, I simply looked for which were the simplest programming languages for beginners and deduced that it was Python so I started there, maybe with graphic design it is something similar, you just have to search.
Well, the first day you install Photoshop, you will definitely get confused. You don't know where to start. You do not know what these tools are. I think it's better to first learn what each of these tools and options are and how to work with them, then look to edit photos.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Well, the first day you install Photoshop, you will definitely get confused. You don't know where to start. You do not know what these tools are. I think it's better to first learn what each of these tools and options are and how to work with them, then look to edit photos.
well I have used Photoshop 2 times, I still have it installed, it was to edit a few photos, to do it I looked for specific tutorials for how to do what I wanted and I learned to use the specific tools, I think that can be effective too, do specific things and learn to do it at the moment.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
You can join online courses or learn more from YouTube I believe that everyone can learn graphic design if they really want it's really valuable skill that many people need

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
well I have used Photoshop 2 times, I still have it installed, it was to edit a few photos, to do it I looked for specific tutorials for how to do what I wanted and I learned to use the specific tools, I think that can be effective too, do specific things and learn to do it at the moment.
Yes, I like this method. Learning Photoshop while you are working. Sometimes this method is even better and more effective. But the problem with this method is that you don't learn the basics of Photoshop.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
If you wan t to learn Graphic designing, try learning Photoshop, the most popular graphic designing software, and Canva, the most popular graphic designing drag and drop tool. If you have skills with photoshop and Canva, you are good to go.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
I am a graphic designer, but I am not very professional. However, many people ask me how to become a graphic designer, and honestly, I don't have a clear answer for them. In your opinion, if someone wants to become a graphic designer, where should they start?
You need to learn how to use the necessary and essential tools in graphic design, start designing little things, get your self enrolled with an online tutorial that focuses on the basics of graphic design, get tonnes of YouTube videos in order to y familiarised with the art then you're good to go.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
To become a graphic designer, you must be innovative and you must learn a lot about graphic designing as well.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.008
Actually, to me I believe there isn't any skill that can be learnt online at this present world, all you need to get started is online and there is no escuse for not doing so, but the determination to continue is what matters.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.240
Graphics design is one of the lucrative job presently that one can learn there are my place you can learn it which include but not limited to online and meeting people physically

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Yup internet is huge you can learn graphic design on the internet if you have english skills you can also join online courses to learn even more it can take a lot of time but it's definetly possible

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
Most important part is make your portfolio. Maybe even do something for free to charity and add that work into CV. You can protect your graphic work with watermark so nobody can steal it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yup internet is huge you can learn graphic design on the internet if you have english skills you can also join online courses to learn even more it can take a lot of time but it's definetly possible
Yes, today there are so many free courses and tutorials really about anything you want to learn for example in youtube, you just need time and desire to learn what you want.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
There's no magical way to become a very competent and professional graphic designer other than to keep improving yourself on a daily basis, strive to be the best, seek for process advise from those who are ahead of you in the game, never stop learning, you would definitely be sorted out for.

Back