I want to become a graphic designer, how?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
For me i started with just designing. I would get a piece of paper then sketch out what i want to do, before trying to recreate it. Then later on i started looking for free courses or cheap courses i could afford, i learnt the little i can from there. Then i started looking at the designs of others and see how well o could recreate them or get a better idea from them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
Nowadays learning has been so easy with the loads of the resources online. The better part of it is that, online courses are available at cheap prices or free of charge completely.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a graphic designer, but I am not very professional. However, many people ask me how to become a graphic designer, and honestly, I don't have a clear answer for them. In your opinion, if someone wants to become a graphic designer, where should they start?
This is my personal opinion:
Learn the basics of graphic design
Enroll in graphic design courses
Work on your own project to improve your graphics skills
It would be especially helpful if an interested person can register for a graphic design course online. Nowadays people are working and interacting on the internet.
Any ideas of an online platform that provides graphics design training for free?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a graphic designer, but I am not very professional. However, many people ask me how to become a graphic designer, and honestly, I don't have a clear answer for them. In your opinion, if someone wants to become a graphic designer, where should they start?
This is my personal opinion:
Learn the basics of graphic design
Enroll in graphic design courses
Work on your own project to improve your graphics skills
The first step you need to take is to learn so that you can be online on any freelancing platform to take jobs but just have in mind that it is not as easy as I have said it.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Start by building core skills in software like Adobe Creative Suite, expertise in typography, color theory, composition. Create compelling conceptual samples across formats - digital, print, branding, packaging, animation. A strong portfolio showcasing your design process opens doors to higher education, internships and jobs.

Back