I WILL BE EATING ROASTED GOAT MEAT TONIGHT

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Friday and I am so excited that I will be eating what we call Goat Suya in Nigeria.
it is a roasted Dry Goat Meat. So tasty, you can take it along with a soft non-achoholic drink.
I love it when it has lot of pepper

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I love fresh roasted goat meat.It is a tasty meat and very irresistable.i love it with raw chilli pepper or just plain like that.I ussually find public braai stand where they sell in grams for aboout 0.5cents kebab or skewer.I eaten it as often as i can probably 3 times a week.I do not take alcoholic drinks so i take it with a carbonated drink like apple juice.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love fresh roasted goat meat.It is a tasty meat and very irresistable.i love it with raw chilli pepper or just plain like that.I ussually find public braai stand where they sell in grams for aboout 0.5cents kebab or skewer.I eaten it as often as i can probably 3 times a week.I do not take alcoholic drinks so i take it with a carbonated drink like apple juice.
so you love what i love too. we are in the same league

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
so you love what i love too. we are in the same league
For luck of a better term yes we are in the same league,for me this is one of the meats i like more especially roasted and not smoked.I do not know about others.i like it roasted on a braai stand with coal and not grilled or smoked.i has to be fresh as well

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I love roasted goat meat, it is so tasty and goes so well with pepper. I love eating it with mashed potatoes or fries. You have even make my mouth water for this šŸ˜‚

Back