I Will Write an eBook For RIF Cash

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
With just Paypal withdrawal method available and not many people having the ability to withdraw via Paypal, I am offering you a service where you can hire me to write an ebook and pay via your RIF Cash.

Benefits of hiring me to write an ebook for your RIF Cash
  • You do not have to look for other exchangers to exchange your hard-earned money.
  • You can publish the ebook in your own name on any platform you want.
  • You can sell the ebook and make more money
How does this work?

• You pay me $15 RIF Cash to write an ebook on the topic of your choice.
  • I will deliver the work in one week.
  • You publish the ebook on Amazon Kindle and start making money by selling your ebook.
  • If you do not know how to publish on Amazon Kindle, I can design and publish the ebook for $3 extra.

Terms and Conditions

• eBook writing service will cost $15 and if you want me to design and publish, I will charge an additional $5
  • The ebook will be at least 3000 words, well written, and well researched. If you hire me for design work, I will design the cover and additional images for inside content, and format the ebook for Kindle.
  • Payment should be done in full before hiring me. I can accept 50 percent advance payment if the user has built a reputation on RIF (has no warnings received in the last 30 days).
  • You will have full ownership of the ebook

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is an amazing service and i am looking forward to consulting on something similar.Permit me to come to your inbox again.I have created a manual but i have been struggling to put it together.It is a personal development tool on needs assessment on personal growth and applying the right indicators at each stage.Looking at your offer for such a service i believe that this is the best way to unleash it and improve it in the future.I can't talk much here because i have not yet fully trademarked the work.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
This is an amazing service and i am looking forward to consulting on something similar.Permit me to come to your inbox again.I have created a manual but i have been struggling to put it together.It is a personal development tool on needs assessment on personal growth and applying the right indicators at each stage.Looking at your offer for such a service i believe that this is the best way to unleash it and improve it in the future.I can't talk much here because i have not yet fully trademarked the work.
You can talk to me through Private Messages. I am willing to work on your project.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
You can talk to me through Private Messages. I am willing to work on your project.
Thanks i will will contact you tthrough the private chat so that we kick start this,it has been my dream for some months and i was wondering how i was going to put all the pieces together.This has just ignited the fire in me.

Back