IBM wants employees Back to office

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I don't understand why IBM is going backwards, they should rather make their focus on moving forward. The future of work is remote whether they like it or not.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well , I agree that a lot of people loves remote jobs but when the model is no longer working for a business or workplace they will need to change that.
It is not that the model is not working anymore. There are still some big brands that are still engaging in remote work.
Only IBM is in better position to give reason why it called off the programs and had to recall its workers. IBM cannot be queried for taking such actions.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Mate, for this model not working anymore I was referring specifically to IBM. I know they are still some big brands that are still engaging in remote work but it is not working for IBM

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mate, for this model not working anymore I was referring specifically to IBM. I know they are still some big brands that are still engaging in remote work but it is not working for IBM
It is not that it is not working for IBM. It worked for them especially during covid19 period.
What it cannot be established here is that, is it all their workers that were recalled or only some of their management staff?.
If it were all their workers including the management staff, then IBM must have cogent reasons why it did so.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have not taken out time to make money from this platform. Could you explain more about it?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the coronavirus pandemic has gone in many countries so the business owner may actually be logical. Working from home is good but it can actually be a hindrance to the business growth.

Back