If given the resources to start your venture, what type of business would you begin?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has always been a dream for many to be their own boss. While starting your own business may seem challenging, taking the step into entrepreneurship can be highly rewarding. From Physical to online stores, various business opportunities are available even with little capital. However, it's important to start with something you're passionate and knowledgeable about.
I myself will start a betting house if provided with the funds needed.
What about you, If given the resources to start your venture, what type of business would you begin?

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
Plants on hire would be my choice. There are so many establishments that would want some greenery around them and potted plants would have a great demand. They would be replaced once a week and new pots placed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
I have started a new business, milk tea selling business in the mall. I got the idea about this business here on RIF under business section. Food and clothing business is also a good business to start. Proceed with it.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good luck you can advertise your business via posters , you can offer some dicsounts to students especially for few days and can offer deals in bulk for offices you can do partner with someone able to deliver for you to offices on profit share and late you can hire helpers when you have grown up in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
If i was given enough resources to start up a business of my choice, i believe the business i would startup would be a printing press. I have some experience in this field and i am into photo framing and graphic designing.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I would run a shop which sells children clothing and shoes. Children grows fast and they need to buy new clothing and shoes once in a while. There is always a demand for such products.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
For me I would start the business of the real estate and property management. I hope this business is very appropriate for me as the renting out of property and selling of the properties is very profitable.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
If i was giving a resource to start up a business I'll go for hair business like wigs and braided wigs. People usually find it difficult to sit for long in making their hair this days even i find it tiring and stressful if i get a chance or a resource for starting up a business I'll definitely go for braided wigs and a wigs business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I'm looking at starting a building materials business. I know it is one business I would make a success of I know how to get my buyers but I need the money to start

Back