Suggestion If we could know how old is a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
Presently we cannot see the date when the thread started before we open it.

I would suggest having a change so that date of the start of the thread appears under the thread. That will help the users to know if it's an old or a new thread.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Presently we cannot see the date when the thread started before we open it.

I would suggest having a change so that date of the start of the thread appears under the thread. That will help the users to know if it's an old or a new thread.
This is not required. All someone has to do, is check at the top of every thread. The original post date and time is already there for the thread starting post. In addition to that, each and every single post in each thread, regardless of the reply, has it's own post date and time based on when the person posted the reply.

Example:
Screenshot(50).png

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Why do you want to know the age of the thread hehehe? Those old threads might be unanswered three or answered. In fact, I have old threads that were found by members here, and felt glad for they found them and enjoyed discussing about them. I have many unanswered threads, especially about webmaster posts under the thread.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
@Joshua Farrell I am talking about the thread, we don't see the date and time on the thread on the home page.
Why would that information be needed on the forum index anyways? If you want to know how old a thread is, just open it and go straight to the first post of the thread, and it would be there. No need to add unneeded features to a page that you do not need that information on it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
Why would that information be needed on the forum index anyways? If you want to know how old a thread is, just open it and go straight to the first post of the thread, and it would be there. No need to add unneeded features to a page that you do not need that information on it.

Because I don't know about others but I like to read the new threads instead of the old threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back