If you are a bread winner, you can do the impossible

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
If you are the bread winner in your family, you can do impossible. I became the bread winner of my two sisters who lived with me. They got no job and I was a new graduate that time. I was lucky I was hired and my sisters were saved. But I didn't spend my savings I saved when I was a child. I was terrified to handle the burden being a young graduate.

At 20, I was bombarded with a problem in financial but I didn't show it to my elder sisters. I can do the impossible. As a member of a rock band I was able to augment my income. We played slow rock, mellow, and standard songs in hotels and clubs. And then I took the exam for underwriter and passed and was lucky. I was able to ensure 2000 police in the city and received a huge commission on the spot, $4000.

My sisters cannot believer their eyes and ears. And then 6 months after my sister was hired in the bank as a bank teller and my other sister married a seaman and is now running her own business. I believe that I can do the impossible.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I can understand this. I am a bread winner in the family and I do not let my family the kind of problems I go through to earn money to make sure they get everything they want

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
The truth of the matter is there are times we go through certain things,but we don't really let people know because they are looking up to us.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
I do agree that a bread winner can do this. Like me, I am trying the impossible things as a breadwinner for my immediate family.
Indeed, we can do the impossible. We can do it with the power of our minds and God's help. We only ride on the tide of our faith and positive mindset.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
It is not essay to fail the self and family which is why I disagree to those people living in poverty that they are poor because no one helps them. They are the ones who can help them elevate their poor lives . They have to think and execute what they think vest for their interest for a change,

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
Indeed, we can do the impossible. We can do it with the power of our minds and God's help. We only ride on the tide of our faith and positive mindset.
It is a matter of having the will to do it. I do believe that we can do greatness while still living here on earth.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
It is also a great challenge on the part of the bread winner on how strong he or she is that no matter how hard, he or she can tackle it successfully.

Back