If you didn't work at your current job, what would you be doing?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you didn't have your current job, what would you be doing? I probably would be working at a hardware store, doing my best to sell appliances people might need to replace.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Though at the moment i am trying to grow my own business, and i must say its not easy. But if i do not have my business, i probably would have been working for someone as a manager in a small photo editing company.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm really intrested into making video games so I would probably learn more about programing or something like that and try to make a game sadly now I don't really have time for that

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
If I was not running my poultry farm, I would have been teaching agricultural science and computer studies in some high school. That is the next thing I have flair for apart from agricultural practice.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.338
If I wasn't working as an online freelancer, I'd be volunteering at local animal shelters. It is because I prefer animals to humans. Also, perhaps working as a barista in a coffee shop.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
If I wasn't working as an online freelancer, I'd be volunteering at local animal shelters. It is because I prefer animals to humans. Also, perhaps working as a barista in a coffee shop.
We share the same human characteristics. I love animals so much that I went to study animal science. Why haven't you pursued this and find a way to make money out of it? Or you prefer a more guaranteed income?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
If I wasn't working my current job at the moment that I do from home, I would more than likely either be struggling with unemployment due to my health issues or instead be working at a store as a cashier or something trying to push through.

My dream was to work as a teaching assistant and even though I went to college for that, my health now prevents me from working in that field which I am gutted about.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
If you didn't have your current job, what would you be doing? I probably would be working at a hardware store, doing my best to sell appliances people might need to replace.
If not my current job, then u prefer selling electrical appliances since I have idea on electrical installations and maintenance and it's what I love doing , I might still consider having it as a side business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently work as a freelancer on translation and providing business consulting to start-ups and SMEs. If I am not doing that, I would probably run a small shop selling children clothing.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
If I am not working online at present, I must be still working in a local government agency here. Unfortunately, I quit my job there because of dealing with an incompetent boss. There is no regret for being a virtual teacher.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would have been a tutor or a teacher in a school. I always had a passion to be a teacher but destiny wanted something else. I think after retirement I will start blogs or affiliate marketing.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would actually be completely focused on my agricultural business which involves managing a poultry farm and also a fish farm and it is a very big source of income for me.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like I said before I'm a student without a job but if I were to be working I would love it if I hard the opportunity to work at a big financial firm

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.870
I am music inclined and I don't see myself doing anything else as a profession. I thought I would gea rapper before fate settled me into music production. Apart from being a music teacher if I wasn't a music producer, I think I need would have been a rapper.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I wasn't working my current job at the moment that I do from home, I would more than likely either be struggling with unemployment due to my health issues or instead be working at a store as a cashier or something trying to push through.

My dream was to work as a teaching assistant and even though I went to college for that, my health now prevents me from working in that field which I am gutted about.
I have a cousin that works a s a teacher's assistant. From the looks of her facebook postings of her workspace, she seems to enjoy it. Sounds a bit stressful to me though, considering the city she lives in.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If I don't have a job at the moment, of course I will look for a new job that suits my skills, besides I will be more active in online jobs, so I have the capital to build a business even if it's a small business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
If I am not opportuned to work where I am working presently, i would go into a big business that would fetch me substantial amount of money.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have a cousin that works a s a teacher's assistant. From the looks of her facebook postings of her workspace, she seems to enjoy it. Sounds a bit stressful to me though, considering the city she lives in.
It can get quite stressful working within the teaching area, especially with the amount of rules you have to adhere to. It is also very rewarding though as well which is why I think so many love going into that profession.

Back