If You Provide Services For People, Do You Prefer Home Services Or Them Coming To Your Workplace?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As long as we are different people, we will surely prefer different things. I have never provided a service before so I don't know what it feels like.
I have seen a lot of people who provide services and they do not like to go for home services. If they go for home service, they will charge extra fee.
Which one would you prefer?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
If it it really calls for home service, I can go out my way to the customer buying my service. But I still like to be in the physical store and people will go to me and buy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If it it really calls for home service, I can go out my way to the customer buying my service. But I still like to be in the physical store and people will go to me and buy.
I like your point. The only thing I love about home service is that you will get much money than you get when you stay in your physical store

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Providing home services is just an added utility services. It is introduced in order to boost Customer relationship in the world of competitions.
That's true but the main thing is that the worker get higher payment if he does home service. They will pay him for his transport and more

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Home services always are more expensive than when someone comes to the workplace. I will prefer to charge extra money for the money I spend on the conveyance.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Well it depends on the kind of services i wm currently offering. If its one i find most comfortable going to their homes, then i have no issue with that. Lets say like in the case of delivery, it would be alot easier for me to go to their house.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well it depends on the kind of services i wm currently offering. If its one i find most comfortable going to their homes, then i have no issue with that. Lets say like in the case of delivery, it would be alot easier for me to go to their house.
I love home service ooh. Especially when the people that I'm working with are very rich and they can pay me a very good amount of money. I will do it!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I love home service ooh. Especially when the people that I'm working with are very rich and they can pay me a very good amount of money. I will do it!

Who won't like to be paid extra? I also would prefer if someone pays me to double the rate I charge when someone comes to my shop or a workplace.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Home services is a very wonderful business that you can venture into to make real money for yourself. This is why it is necessary to involve in such kind of services.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as we are different people, we will surely prefer different things. I have never provided a service before so I don't know what it feels like.
I have seen a lot of people who provide services and they do not like to go for home services. If they go for home service, they will charge extra fee.
Which one would you prefer?
In order to earn maximum we should have some arrangements where we can provide home service because this is the thing that many prefer and you can earn more with this arrangement.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
First of all, you have to be sure of your security and safety in the place you are going to offer home services.

Secondly, home services are usually charged significantly higher than shop services.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you are providing services the method of collection is solely at the discretion of the customers. If he want to avoid additional delivery cost, he may come to pick it at your address.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In order to earn maximum we should have some arrangements where we can provide home service because this is the thing that many prefer and you can earn more with this arrangement.
You are right and I have seen instances where people make more money when they offer home services so I think it is better to offer home service

Back