I'm so sad today, Devin steps out as DBucks owner šŸ˜ž

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
Devin has just announced that he's going to step out as owner of Discussion Bucks and it will be assumed by @fords8 .I am so sad for this news. I will surely miss @Devin but he said he's still with DBucks as an administrator. He related it in his post reasons why he decided to step out.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Yes it's sad but at least he would still be with us as an admin, and sure things would still go well with him being around, and hopefully the new owner would take things to the next level.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Yes, I also feel sad that Devin is no longer the owner of Discussion Bucks. He is a very helpful guy. I'm glad that he is still working as an Administrator. Hope the new owner will take the site to a new level.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Hi everyone,

As some of you know, Iā€™ll be handing ownership of Discussion Bucks over to Fords8, who has been with me since the beginning. But donā€™t worryā€”this doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m leaving. Iā€™ll still be an active part of the community and will continue to offer services in the marketplace, assist our volunteer teams, and take on more roles than I did before. Fords8 and I have already discussed the possibility of me buying back a portion of ownership in the future when my financial situation improves.

For more details, you can check out the official announcement here: A Bittersweet Announcement from the Founder.

This transition is mainly to ensure the platform remains financially stable, especially as my current job situation has led to reduced hours. Fords8 is in a better financial position right now, and I trust him fully to handle things. Iā€™ll remain as an admin, focusing on the community and letting Fords8 take care of the financials.

Thereā€™s no need to be sadā€”Iā€™m not going anywhere! My main goal has always been to see Discussion Bucks thrive, and this step feels right for both the platform and me. I know some of you have expressed concerns about me starting projects just to sell them, but I want to make it clear that Discussion Bucks is different. My vision for its success remains, and when Iā€™m able, I plan to return as a partial owner and invest in its growth.

Managing a platform like this is tough with only one person at the helm. Even with a great volunteer staff, thereā€™s a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Thatā€™s why this change is necessary, and I believe itā€™s the best way forward for Discussion Bucks.

Thank you for your support!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
Hi everyone,

As some of you know, Iā€™ll be handing ownership of Discussion Bucks over to Fords8, who has been with me since the beginning. But donā€™t worryā€”this doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m leaving. Iā€™ll still be an active part of the community and will continue to offer services in the marketplace, assist our volunteer teams, and take on more roles than I did before. Fords8 and I have already discussed the possibility of me buying back a portion of ownership in the future when my financial situation improves.

For more details, you can check out the official announcement here: A Bittersweet Announcement from the Founder.

This transition is mainly to ensure the platform remains financially stable, especially as my current job situation has led to reduced hours. Fords8 is in a better financial position right now, and I trust him fully to handle things. Iā€™ll remain as an admin, focusing on the community and letting Fords8 take care of the financials.

Thereā€™s no need to be sadā€”Iā€™m not going anywhere! My main goal has always been to see Discussion Bucks thrive, and this step feels right for both the platform and me. I know some of you have expressed concerns about me starting projects just to sell them, but I want to make it clear that Discussion Bucks is different. My vision for its success remains, and when Iā€™m able, I plan to return as a partial owner and invest in its growth.

Managing a platform like this is tough with only one person at the helm. Even with a great volunteer staff, thereā€™s a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Thatā€™s why this change is necessary, and I believe itā€™s the best way forward for Discussion Bucks.

Thank you for your support!
Thank you, Boss Devin. I understand now. Hoping you'll be financially stable in the coming days and buy back your forum site you love so much. Keep safe and God bless you more and your family.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
I'm so sad. I hope to inspire myself again. Being with Discussion Bucks for one year with daily visits is not easy for me. I hope Devin buys back his forum site once his finances stabilized.

Back