Immediate profits or long term profits

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When making investments, what are your priorities, do you look for immediate profits or long term profits. In other words, would you like to invest take your all profits and mode on or do you want to hold your investment and make profits in the long run? As far as I am concerned I try to create a balance, in invest on short term basis as well as a long term basis. I look for immediate profits as well as a long term profits. I have investment portfolio on assets that will give me immediate profits as well as long term profits.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
For me as a novice investor, l would aim for the short term kind of investment model. This is because l would like to take my return on investments and look for other means.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
I might start up with short term investments so I can quickly take my profit, but as I gain more experience, I would go for both short and long term. While I am waiting for the long term to generate profits, I still have my short term investments to fall back to.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Normally if I am not in urgent need of the money I use for the investment I will prefer a long term investment because it brings more income and serve as a mode of saving

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
Normally if I am not in urgent need of the money I use for the investment I will prefer a long term investment because it brings more income and serve as a mode of saving
That's very right my friend on that. l hope on every business to count on making profits we should scale it in the long term basis. By so doing more profits is deemed to come forth on that business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
Same here, this is also why I would like to have both investments. Cause other things I would need to sort out with capital would definitely arise. So it's better to have one that would generate capital for me now while I wait for the other one.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.343
I would prefer the short term kind of investment plan or model. Let me be seeing my profit short term l would like to take my return on investments at shortages possible time

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would prefer the short term kind of investment plan or model. Let me be seeing my profit short term l would like to take my return on investments at shortages possible time
if you do it that way it's not going to profit you as long term,to be precise long term investment is the best of you can compare the profit you will see that the profit with long term investment is really much compare to that of short term

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I prefer to get immediate profit, just in Morning I purchased Bitcoin cash and after two hours it's price moved upward then immediately I sold it, and get profit. Now it is in its downward trend.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I prefer to get immediate profit, just in Morning I purchased Bitcoin cash and after two hours it's price moved upward then immediately I sold it, and get profit. Now it is in its downward trend.
There is nothing wrong taking immediate profit but rather foe someone like me i always like to wait for my investment to yield me more and better profit

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there is nothing wrong in taking immediate profits but if you want to build your wealth, you need to invest for a long term and if possible you should continue to compound profits

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
As I am a pretty conservative investor, I mostly buy blue chip dividend paying blue chip stocks. I am looking for long term profits more. There are stocks which offer short term profits, but their price tends to fluctuate a lot.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Immediate profits or long term profits will depend on the type of investment instrument chosen, if we choose IPOs and penny stocks they tend to be short term, no more than 30 days. Meanwhile, we can use the first layer of stocks as a long-term investment instrument.

Back