Importance of keeping customers updated.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
It is extremely important to always keep customers updated on the latest changes taking place. I have seen some companies or business owners who usually do not care to update their customers on the change in prices and other services. The customers get to find out when they ask for that particular service. I believe it is best to update them on the latest changes before hand so they can fully prepare themselves before coming to purchase anything. And this also shows that you care.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
If course it is always the best to update customers on the latest changes before proceeding with it. This will help them to be prepare for any of the changes in the business

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you on this matter as it regards to keeping the customers updated with any latest innovation or change that will occur breeding your business by the price of the commodity or services to be rendered or the quality and quantity of everything or it can be in the area of security of the environment.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Personally, I like being updated by the people I buy things from especially when it comes to changes in price to a higher level. you need to inform me about this on time

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the point that we emphasize effective communication between a business and it's customers. It would foster understanding and sense of value communicated to the customers by the business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is extremely important to always keep customers updated on the latest changes taking place. I have seen some companies or business owners who usually do not care to update their customers on the change in prices and other services. The customers get to find out when they ask for that particular service. I believe it is best to update them on the latest changes before hand so they can fully prepare themselves before coming to purchase anything. And this also shows that you care.

Keeping your customers always updated is going to prevent them from going to patronize your competitors when they think that you don't have what they are interested in buying.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
While I agree that it is important to keep customers updated on price increase, sometimes it is not easy to implement, especially for retailers. You may not have a list of customers on hand. People just come to your shop and buy without leaving any contact details.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to business you need to pay attention to the customer they will make you money so you need to make sure that they satisfied good customer service is very important

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.710
They are stakeholders in your business and you have the obligation to tell them what is going on per time. Keeping them in the dark might seem as you don't regard them and their contributions.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$1.060
It is called customer relations. You have to relate with your customers as a business by carrying them along with important info that would affect their patronage and utility of your products.

Back