In hospital

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Hi, Jordan? Sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. Please take good care of yourself. We are hoping your sickness isn't serious and you were already discharged ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
Hey every,

Im in the hospital and don't have access to PayPal and the likes.

Payments will be sent when I'm out. Sorry for the delay

Jordan

Your health is the most important thing right now. Take care of yourself and we'll be here waiting for you when you're ready to return. Get well soon.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Get well soon, don't think about our payments. Just focus on your quick recovery, we are not worried about our payments and even not thinking about it. Our concern is your good health and quick recovery.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I learned from the other site owned by Jordan that he's kidney stone and he suffered an incruciating pain. He was picked up by an ambulance because of the terrible pain unable him to drive. Get well soon Jordan ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. We pray for your fast recovery so you'll get back on your feet and be happy again.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I learned from the other site owned by Jordan that he's kidney stone and he suffered an incruciating pain. He was picked up by an ambulance because of the terrible pain unable him to drive. Get well soon Jordan ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. We pray for your fast recovery so you'll get back on your feet and be happy again.
I'm so sorry. Kidney stones are very painful. Various in-laws of my aunt suffered cause such an illness and all were admitted to hospital. Hoping the surgery will be easy and quick ๐Ÿ™

Back