Suggestion Incentive for threads that attracts replies

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A small wish/suggestion. A small incentive of 5 rif points may be given whenever a thread receives a new reply. This will boost the morale of the user members.

TeeGee

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's would be good.
It would also encourage members both old and new to make quality posts and threads that Would attract replies and aid an enlightening conversation.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a cool idea, and due to us being a newer community, I do want to encourage activity across the forums. With this being said, unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to do 5 RIF Points per reply on a thread until we have other forms of revenue coming in. Basically, we want to give back to the community, therefore, what we earn from revenue is how we pay our members. If we increase the additional RIF Points pay too much, it would become a big financial burden on me as the owner. In conclusion, I'll take a look and see what I can work out, and I'll keep you all informed along the process.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a cool idea, and due to us being a newer community, I do want to encourage activity across the forums. With this being said, unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to do 5 RIF Points per reply on a thread until we have other forms of revenue coming in. Basically, we want to give back to the community, therefore, what we earn from revenue is how we pay our members. If we increase the additional RIF Points pay too much, it would become a big financial burden on me as the owner. In conclusion, I'll take a look and see what I can work out, and I'll keep you all informed along the process.
Hi @Devin, I think you have misunderstood my suggestion a little bit. What is my suggestion is that the present incentives assigned to threads and posts can continue. In addition, every thread (thread poster) may be given an extra small incentive of 5 or 4 RIF points whenever that thread receives a response. This will act as a passive income for the thread poster and motivate him to contribute more quality threads. You can just think over it. I think it will help the forum a lot.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi @Devin, I think you have misunderstood my suggestion a little bit. What is my suggestion is that the present incentives assigned to threads and posts can continue. In addition, every thread (thread poster) may be given an extra small incentive of 5 or 4 RIF points whenever that thread receives a response. This will act as a passive income for the thread poster and motivate him to contribute more quality threads. You can just think over it. I think it will help the forum a lot.
Yes, I understood what you were asking. If we were to do 5 RIF Points per reply, that would be too much right now. We may be able to do 1 or 2 RIF Points per reply, I'll keep you updated.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This has been enabled. Users will now receive 1 R.I.F Point per reply to their thread. :)

**Moving this thread to the archives since this suggestion has been implemented.**

Back