INEVEST IN TELECOMMINATION BUSINESS PLEASE

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best business i can which everyone to do even my enemies is Telecommunication business.
Take a look at the amount of money is generated there daily, how much does you country make as revenue or VAT daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Also look at how much is generated from that sector and the people that use it, you will be amaze at how much you too can make.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The best business i can which everyone to do even my enemies is Telecommunication business.
Take a look at the amount of money is generated there daily, how much does you country make as revenue or VAT daily, weekly, monthly and yearly. Also look at how much is generated from that sector and the people that use it, you will be amaze at how much you too can make.
The telecommunication sector is improving every day so it will be nice to invest in it if you have the money to go and if you have the time because you need to dedicate some time to it

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With my experience i have generated some cash from Telecommunication Business. I am currently partnering with a company called Myrechargewise.com you can learn and earn from it, it has unique products, learning aids and incentives for everyone that joins plus residual income

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
With my experience i have generated some cash from Telecommunication Business. I am currently partnering with a company called Myrechargewise.com you can learn and earn from it, it has unique products, learning aids and incentives for everyone that joins plus residual income
Can you please tell me how I can earn from this platform? I am looking for more earning opportunities and I thibk this will be a good one. I await your response please

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Sounds nice though, the telecommunications sector is seriously booming these days so it would be a great choice to invest in. But i do not really know how to go about this though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
For me, this time, it is not hot in my country. People have different access to telecom and even telecon. With the advent of technology, the telecom services businesses in my country disappear like smoke.

Back