New đźš© Insured Forum Back with resumption of paid posting.

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.823
Insured Forum is one forum that incentives were paused. It is owned by Fecoms, the same person that owns Trendri. There is an announcement by Fecoms on Trendri that Insured Forum has resumed paid posting after two years of pausing the incentives program.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
It us5
Insured Forum is one forum that incentives were paused. It is owned by Fecoms, the same person that owns Trendri. There is an announcement by Fecoms on Trendri that Insured Forum has resumed paid posting after two years of pausing the incentives program.
It's better not to gamble. If there are proofs of payment then proceed. In. my case, no I won't apply.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
Insured Forum requires people to write good and sensible articles about insurance. Do you really think you can write that? And BTW, that is a legit forum.
Yes the forum is very legit, I am aware of that, but I did not join it cause I know little to notting about insurance. What about the other forums trendri and that question and answer site, are they still paying?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I am not sure if I will be able to participate. I am going to check out the website to see if there is a way for me to contribute.
I am not a really big fan of insurance. However,I am still participating on the Insured Forum website and still contributing to the site. My posts are mostly related to negative aspects of insurance no one discusses about.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Insured Forum requires people to write good and sensible articles about insurance. Do you really think you can write that? And BTW, that is a legit forum.
It is a good platform. I have actually not resumed back because I’ve been busy but any forum that is owned by Fecoms is always a good one
I can vouch for him

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.048
I have registered on the site, gotten verified and I. am ready to take up my contribution on insurance related topics on the site.
as at the last time I checked the forum it was scanty in fact the last post that was made there was 5 days ago what are we going to reply I need many people there so I can see what to reply before I joined
Post automatically merged:

I have registered on the site, gotten verified and I. am ready to take up my contribution on insurance related topics on the site.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.753
That's your own call to make. What would go wrong if you create your own topics so that people would also reply for the site to be lively?
as at the last time I checked the forum it was scanty in fact the last post that was made there was 5 days ago what are we going to reply I need many people there so I can see what to reply before I joined
Post automatically merged:

Back