INTRODUCING CHESS GAME AS A BUSINESS TO YOUR MARKET

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
INTODUCING CHESS GAME AS A BUSINESS TO YOUR MARKET involves various avenues, including organizing tournaments, coaching, selling chess sets, books, and online resources.
This game's global popularity has given us many opportunities, but to be successful it requires strategic planning, marketing, and audience. Online platforms have expanded its reach. Niche markets such as educational programs and luxury sets also offer room for profitability.

would you love to do one?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
INTODUCING CHESS GAME AS A BUSINESS TO YOUR MARKET involves various avenues, including organizing tournaments, coaching, selling chess sets, books, and online resources.
This game's global popularity has given us many opportunities, but to be successful it requires strategic planning, marketing, and audience. Online platforms have expanded its reach. Niche markets such as educational programs and luxury sets also offer room for profitability.

would you love to do one?
This will be a very good idea but anyone who wants to do this needs to make sure that he or she is very good at playing chess game very well so that what he is doing will be reasonable

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes oo
Thomas Hulus Says learn something about something and everything about something.
One must have a fair idea of what one is going into so one will not be ridicule in the business,

sometimes the comment i want to make under a post is just ten words but i have to type to fit in.
I better go back to my Blog and type see how i am committed here. when the future of RIF is unpredicted.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
This is a good business if you know your target audience. In my location there are people who play chess but the truth of the matter is that there are also does who don't.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right there are many games and tournaments online via which you can earn a decent money as well by participating in them so this is s good way to earn money as well kn a solid manner
Post automatically merged:

you are right there are many games and tournaments online via which you can earn a decent money as well by participating in them so this is s good way to earn money as well in a solid manner
Post automatically merged:

you are right there are many games and tournaments online via which you can earn a decent money as well by participating in them so this is s good way to earn money as well in a solid manner

Last edited:
Back