Introvert or Extrovert?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am become more and more introvert at work. Those people don't understand how to be professional in some cases so I try avoid as much I can. I will not be best friend everybody and share everything with everybody. Especially when I know in case of misunderstanding it will be used against me.
That's why I don't speak too much just not to waste my energy to explain how I feel and the end no one listening to you it will be useless. Sometimes silence is the answer that you don't want to talk.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can be both when I'm with peaple I do like I feel extrovert but I'm introvert when I'm with strangers I appreciate my alone time and I like to be alone sometimes

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which personality would you classify yourself to be under? Would it be an Introvert or an Extrovert? I'm a sharp Extrovert that's very hot to deal with all the time. I can't be anywhere without being noticed.
Lolz that's nice. Am an introvert! Quite and always at home, i so much love my comfort zone you barely see me outside my house šŸ˜‚ is either am out for my work or i was sent on errands.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.438
As far as I am concerned as I a very introvert. I too stood a very timid and polite guy that not very easy to speak my heart or making confrontation. I take all that negative things done to me as challenges and I pray to Jesus Christ for a relief.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm an introvert, I like quiet and like to be alone. I do not like to meet many people unless pressed by circumstances. I also prefer to work behind the scenes. Because if I meet a lot of people it will absorb a lot of energy until I get tired easily.

Back