Introvert or Extrovert?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Which personality would you classify yourself to be under? Would it be an Introvert or an Extrovert? I'm a sharp Extrovert that's very hot to deal with all the time. I can't be anywhere without being noticed.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.326
I have always been an introvert from childhood but when I get comfortable with someone I talk alot more.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I can say I somehow both. I am extrovert in way I am working with kids in school but in private I am more introvert. I don't like be in middle.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have always been an introvert from childhood but when I get comfortable with someone I talk alot more.
I am similar to you in this context and I don't like talking with strangers but when I know them well then I feel more comfortable and can share what I want with them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I see most of us online earners are Introvert could be this is why we are good at online earnings and for me when I feel relaxed and used to a person then I become extrovert which is how I am with my friends

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872

Yeah, that's exactly how it works with most people. When they are not comfortable with you, it's hard to open up.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.247
Which personality would you classify yourself to be under? Would it be an Introvert or an Extrovert? I'm a sharp Extrovert that's very hot to deal with all the time. I can't be anywhere without being noticed.
I'm very introvert person. In person you always find me in the corner just being alone and listening to the music.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.315
I am become more and more introvert at work. Those people don't understand how to be professional in some cases so I try avoid as much I can. I will not be best friend everybody and share everything with everybody. Especially when I know in case of misunderstanding it will be used against me.

Back