Invest and earn 50% returns weekly

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello guys. I have not been active on the forum and this is because I am trading forex and cryptocurrency and I am making profits.
Since I am making profits, so I thought of bringing the opportunity to you guys of earning extra Income.
For anyone that will be interested, I will be willing to trade with your money and you will receive 50% of your capital weekly for 4 weeks. This means you will get back 200% back and earning you a profit of 100% in 4 weeks.

Minimum that you can invest is $2 and the maximum is $15. And the offer is only available for only the limit of $150. The reason why I put $150 as the limit I can collect from you guys is because is to ensure that I am able to pay you weekly even if I am not around to trade.

Below are the example of what you will Invest and your weekly returns
  • Invest $2 = $1 + $1 + $1 + $1 = $4
  • Invest $5 = $2.5 + $2.5 + $2.5 + $2.5 = $10
  • Invest $15 = $7.5 + $7.5 + $7.5 + $7.5 = $30
How to invest:
To invest, you will reply I want to invest here on this thread with your desire amount. For example: I want to invest $4. So I will now continue with the transaction if the $150 limit is not reached.

I only accept litecoin. If you have rif cash, you can sell it to @Ginger and receive litecoin. If you want to use other methods like payeer, perfect money, rif cash or other cryptocurrency, the transfer fee will be on you.

Note: I am not forcing anyone. It is only for those that ready to invest. And also every transaction will be transparent and be made on this thread.

Don't message me concerning this offer. Every deal will be made on this thread alone

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If someone invest litecoin then will they receive payment back in litecoin or in any other way? Is it possible to get PayPal or bank transfer or some other way other than crypto?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If someone invest litecoin then will they receive payment back in litecoin or in any other way? Is it possible to get PayPal or bank transfer or some other way other than crypto?
Litecoin has small fee. If they use other wallet like payeer, Bitcoin etc, then the fee will be deducted from them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
How confident are you to help users earn profit? I mean if I invest $15 you'll be paying me $30 in 4 weeks right? Give me sometime and I may gamble my $15 ltc

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How confident are you to help users earn profit? I mean if I invest $15 you'll be paying me $30 in 4 weeks right? Give me sometime and I may gamble my $15 ltc
I am very confident in myself. The reason I said the limit is $150 for total investment I can accept is because I have that more than that in my wallet, incase anything happens. But nothing will happen.
And also I am not forcing or persuading anybody to invest. I just wish I can help some members to earn more with there earnings.
For anyone that will be doubting, I will advise they should only invest with small amount first and after they have earned double in a month, they should now keep there capital and reinvest with there gain

Back