Investing in china products and reselling them

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
When it comes to manufacturing of products, china is known for their level of production. I have seen some persons who buy various products form china at a very cheap rate then they resell them in their home countries. There are also companies who travel to china for their production, as they consider it a lot cheaper to produce there.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.075
Yes, a lot of people buy products from China. Actually, other than China, you may also source products from Vietnam and Thailand. Some of their products are pretty cheap too. With the rising cost of labor in China, some foreign companies are setting up production facilities in Vietnam and Thailand.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I've run a business like this, and get a lot of profit from it. Many people like Chinese products because the prices are quite affordable with good product quality. And people also love unique items as collectibles.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
When you are buying products in the hope to resell, it is not an investment, it is a business. YOu need to understand the difference between investment and business. Yes, off course selling China is profitable

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
I boycott chinese products and this is why I shall never invest in such kind of products. Having said that, I am more likely to invest in other kind of products.

Back