Investing in Cryptocurrency

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi there everyone, I hope you all are well.
I want to ask everyone today about investing in Cryptocurrency, how has the experience been like and, most of important of all, is it even worthwhile investing in cryptocurrency?
I will be waiting for some great responses, thanks!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Cryptocurrency investment is very popular but very risky at the same time. Some people became rich whereas some others lost everything. So, I believe that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency investment is very popular but very risky at the same time. Some people became rich whereas some others lost everything. So, I believe that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe.
That is some very sound advice. Thank you so much. And for now I don’t think I’ll be investing in cryptocurrency as such, because it seems really unreliable. But thanks for the information again.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is some very sound advice. Thank you so much. And for now I don’t think I’ll be investing in cryptocurrency as such, because it seems really unreliable. But thanks for the information again.
You are welcome. We are here to help each other. Crypto investment is very risky indeed. I invested in cryptocurrencies last year but I have not earned anything yet. :)

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are welcome. We are here to help each other. Crypto investment is very risky indeed. I invested in cryptocurrencies last year but I have not earned anything yet. :)
Oh my. I am sorry to hear that, I sincerely hope your future investments are fruitful. And as per your experience you are totally right, investing in cryptocurrency is quite risky.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Oh my. I am sorry to hear that, I sincerely hope your future investments are fruitful. And as per your experience you are totally right, investing in cryptocurrency is quite risky.
Invest in new coins or meme coins or shit coins or polkadot coins is quite risky but invest on reliable coins isn't the same.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Invest in new coins or meme coins or shit coins or polkadot coins is quite risky but invest on reliable coins isn't the same.
Oh wow, that surely is interesting, can you please name some good, reliable coins that one could invest in? Or at least guide me a bit?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Investing in crypto requires strategy and skill, if you are a novice investor, never buy newly released crypto (ICO, IEO, IDO), because it is too high risk for beginners. Choose a stable crypto or choose a well-known crypto. And you need to be patient and don't panic if the crypto you store drops in price. wait for the price to return to normal or reach a peak.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Investing in cryptocurrency is somewhat similar as investing in stock market. As if you are not expert you may loose even what you have at the present time.
So first need to get sound knowledge about it then first invest small amount, see the result then invest more.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
People have really been confused about this in so many ways and when i got a caution from my finacial advisor i decided tonshare it with you.Cryptocurrency has not been pushing itself as a business but rather as legal tender recignition.In the process because of its puerchasing power which is volatile and works in favour of those who tend to be on a lucky side,now people see it as an investment venture.

So technically you can use cryptocurrency to purchase investments that can make you money or you can pourchase some digital assests that are stable.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The investment should not HYIP or something like invest and getting daily percentage. Like 2 % for 60 days or any tricks like this.
Hyip is a scam that we should never think of Investing our money into.
With cryptocurrency, there are many ways to invest but for some that don't have time or have little knowledge in cryptocurrency, they can try to stake there cryptocurrency and earn daily interest

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you want to invest in crypto, you should use idle money. There are many types of crypto currency offered, you should only choose top crypto, such as BTC, Ethe, ADA, etc. Buy it when the price is cheap, you can use the DCA method and save it in your personal wallet. wait for the price to double and take profit.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Cryptocurrency investment is one of the best investment that you can try out because you going to make respectable money from it.
You are right, sis cryptocurrencies promise high returns, but they also pose a high threat, especially for beginners who often get stuck in new cryptos. so before investing in crypto, you should learn various skills, either self-study, through forums or courses.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have had a lot of positive steps with cryptocurrency. I always prefer the less but still risky option. I always go for the stable coin. And I make sure my investments are short term.

Back