Investing in dividend-paying stocks

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing in dividend-paying stocks is a way to earn passive income by owning shares of companies that pay out dividends on a regular basis. Dividends are a portion of a company's profits that are distributed to shareholders as a form of income. By investing in dividend-paying stocks, an investor can receive regular payments without having to sell their shares.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investing in dividend-paying stocks is a way to earn passive income by owning shares of companies that pay out dividends on a regular basis. Dividends are a portion of a company's profits that are distributed to shareholders as a form of income. By investing in dividend-paying stocks, an investor can receive regular payments without having to sell their shares.
It is truly a way to earn more money but I think it's requires a high amount of investment from individuals.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Mine from being a member in a big cooperative. I'm a member of 2 cooperatives. I receive dividends yearly, but reinvest it again to add to my capital.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I don't have any stocks, since I read about it and the profit you can make from it is really small if your money is not much. It will be a business idea I would pursue later.

Back