Investing in your own business

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.720
Do you prefer to invest in your own business or would like to invest in some other businesses? Well, as far as I am concerned, I am more focused on investing in my own business because I can grow rich only by investing in my own business. However, makinbg a business a success is a a lot of hard work, therefore, I also invest in someone else business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
I am working on my own business. I plan to expand my milk tea business in January next year. It will be under a franchising program to avoid hassles. I am happy my business is gaining daily.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do you prefer to invest in your own business or would like to invest in some other businesses? Well, as far as I am concerned, I am more focused on investing in my own business because I can grow rich only by investing in my own business. However, makinbg a business a success is a a lot of hard work, therefore, I also invest in someone else business.
I feel this is the best form of investment because you will be able to monitor the investment carefully. And you will always want to do right by it since you are the one taking care of it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.387
If i have a business, it would be the first thing i invest in. If i want i business to grow, i need to not only invest in it financially but i should be able to invest my time, and my energy.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I am working on my own business. I plan to expand my milk tea business in January next year. It will be under a franchising program to avoid hassles. I am happy my business is gaining daily.
This is awesome! I am glad you have managed to build up a business you enjoy and one that will for sure be viable and very successful!

I do hope that the expansion of your business goes well when you start to expand next year :)

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
If i have a business, it would be the first thing i invest in. If i want i business to grow, i need to not only invest in it financially but i should be able to invest my time, and my energy.
You must be correct if you want your existing business to grow then you need to invest with it so I think that the mistake some people make is for them to use their profit and reinvest with it so I think that you need to recycle your profit very well

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
I am not investing much additional money in my online business, since I am making great losses due to corruption, government financial fraud. Though I pay the expenses, advertising revenues are robbed by the well paid government employees, causing losses.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
This is awesome! I am glad you have managed to build up a business you enjoy and one that will for sure be viable and very successful!

I do hope that the expansion of your business goes well when you start to expand next year :)
I got this business idea on RIF. It was discussed months ago abut milk tea and was encouraged to apply for franchising in Manila.I am so thankful this forum gives us many good ideas on how to invest and operate that change our lives.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I do not have my own business but I have invested in a high-tech start up. I worked for them for a small salary but I got shares in the company. I'm glad that the company has grown a lot over the years and I am receiving dividends every year.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.090
Currently I invest more in other business like crypto and staking programs. I need have more courage and start invest money in my ideas. Like 10 euros in month would be good for start.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Currently I invest more in other business like crypto and staking programs. I need have more courage and start invest money in my ideas. Like 10 euros in month would be good for start.
They are good but you need to be careful when choosing staking program if platform has good reputation or not or terms of withdrawal.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
it would be wise to invest in one's business, investing is to help your business to grow, you should invest in your business financially and otherwise to see it bloom as expected.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.003
I would prefer to invest in my own business than do that on someone else's business. When you invest in your own business, you have control of how it is run to turn in a profit for yourself.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.962
For me l would like to invest in someone's business. This is because it's quite easier to operate an initial well established and reputable brand than starting investing in your business from scratch.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
For investors, professionals from poorer communities like me, in the last few years it is not feasible to invest a large amount in my business, since almost all my orders are being robbed.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.090
Except stake programs, I will start invest in my websites. Reward programs in betting sites without invest or maybe faucets. I will add custom captcha and test will increase money income. It will require many clicks but long term it could worth.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010

I don't own a business but if I have a business I would prefer to invest in my business than in others business.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
If you invest in your own business you will see positive results it's a way anyone can operate and be neting good reward of cash so I believe that investing in your own business is always the best

Back