Investing Vs. Starting Your Own Business

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's true, having good intentions for other people helps you to grow in so many ways. I'm always the kind of person that thinks of other people almost all the time and I pray to have a lot of money to help them.
It is so nice to hear that you care about other people. I wish all people were just like you. Unfortunately, there are so many people who need our help. Hope that we will be able to help them soon.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting your own business is also a form of investment. but the chances of you making money from your own business is always higher than putting your money in someone's business.
Exactly, there are more chances of you making enough cash with your own business/firm. I'd personally prefer starting my own business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so nice to hear that you care about other people. I wish all people were just like you. Unfortunately, there are so many people who need our help. Hope that we will be able to help them soon.
The number of people who needs help across the globe is much. But not with standing we must try as much as possible to help as many people as we can.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
For the reason that my money is still limited, I prefer to build my own business, I can feel the benefits of the business more quickly. I will think about investing when I have more money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Building your own business will be a better idea when you do not have enough money to invest yet. Some investors are people who may not have time to build their own business but they have lots of money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The number of people who needs help across the globe is much. But not with standing we must try as much as possible to help as many people as we can.
Yes, this is true. Especially today, the number of people in need has increased a lot. For this reason, we must do our best to make some money quickly in order to help them as soon as possible.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
This depends alot on what anybody can do and understand better. it will be good for those that wants to achieve some level of success. So you go for business if you know it well

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I think it depends on the life conditions and the person. Sometimes you are not ready to start your own business and it is better to invest in other people's business. Although creating your own business is much more profitable

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is true. Especially today, the number of people in need has increased a lot. For this reason, we must do our best to make some money quickly in order to help them as soon as possible.
Probably, this is as a result of economic hardship being experienced in many countries of the globe. A lot of people are really suffering.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, this is as a result of economic hardship being experienced in many countries of the globe. A lot of people are really suffering.
Yes, Chibson. I agree with you. The economic situation is so bad worldwide. Even in my country, I can see that a lot of people have economic problems. Some years ago, everything was fine for everyone here. Now things are different.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Chibson. I agree with you. The economic situation is so bad worldwide. Even in my country, I can see that a lot of people have economic problems. Some years ago, everything was fine for everyone here. Now things are different.
yes it is true The economy is bad and starting a business without adequate financing can be a risky work. But there are still people who make good money in this bad economy

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it also seems that everything is getting worse every single day in this part of the world. I know that is how it is in many parts of the world also. Things were much better before.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
it also seems that everything is getting worse every single day in this part of the world. I know that is how it is in many parts of the world also. Things were much better before.
Yes, Chibson. I agree with everything you say. Unfortunately, the situation is getting worse every day. To be honest, I am not sure if things will get better soon. Life was much better some years ago.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Chibson. I agree with everything you say. Unfortunately, the situation is getting worse every day. To be honest, I am not sure if things will get better soon. Life was much better some years ago.
Probably, I'm wondering why that is the case. Things is supposed to be getting better every single day but the reverse is the case.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, life is getting harder day by day and there is nothing we can do. I do several jobs at the same time in a day but still it is not enough and I need more money. On the other hand, employers pay a small amount to employees

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
I have always prefer starting my own business as I dont want to he cheated. there are more chances of making enough cash with your own business than when you go work for yourself

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, life is getting harder day by day and there is nothing we can do. I do several jobs at the same time in a day but still it is not enough and I need more money. On the other hand, employers pay a small amount to employees
the best thing to do is to continue grinding and looking for more opportunities both online and offline. It is true that things are getting harder every single day in many parts of the world.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, I'm wondering why that is the case. Things is supposed to be getting better every single day but the reverse is the case.
It is so sad that the situation is getting more and more difficult every single day. It seems that all of us have made mistakes and now we have to pay for all these mistakes. I believe that we must be less selfish and more sensitive, otherwise, things will not get better.

Back