Investment in Real Life

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you guys made an investment in real life? As in, your day-to-day life. I am curious to know about all of your investment ventures, and how they turned out. Were they profitable or did you have to bear a loss, please do mention below! Regards!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested my $ 500 in an offline normal shop. It has been going on well but it returns very little profits because of the ongoing globally inflation
Oh wow, that is really good to hear! I hope things work out amazingly for you! Could you provide a bit more information as to what kind of a shop it was? If you are comfortable doing so! Thanks.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the essence of any business is profit making without this it might just be difficult to continue with the business. I prefet profit though no matter how small
I do agree with you here, for any business to operate well, generating profits is a must as it ensures that the business remains operational for the long term.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I had an investment before. I operated an Internet cafe, but I closed it for almost all can do online activities thru cellular phones plus most homes have Internet, so my business had only 2 or 4 people entered my Internet cafe. I can't anymore pay the electric and Internet bills so better closed.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had an investment before. I operated an Internet cafe, but I closed it for almost all can do online activities thru cellular phones plus most homes have Internet, so my business had only 2 or 4 people entered my Internet cafe. I can't anymore pay the electric and Internet bills so better closed.
Oh, I am sorry to hear about your business venture that you had to close down, I hope things become better and there comes another venture that you could partake in successfully. Regards.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do agree with you here, for any business to operate well, generating profits is a must as it ensures that the business remains operational for the long term.
Business are done in the first place for profit so no profit no business. so we need profit to msie the business to survive

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Oh, I am sorry to hear about your business venture that you had to close down, I hope things become better and there comes another venture that you could partake in successfully. Regards.
The other business I want to operate this time is milk tea franchising hehehe. I hope the franchise fee is not so big and hope I could find a relative I can rely to manage it.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The other business I want to operate this time is milk tea franchising hehehe. I hope the franchise fee is not so big and hope I could find a relative I can rely to manage it.
That is a very smart business option my friend. And I wish you the absolute best in your future ventures. I hope it will be a successful and lucrative business. Best of luck!

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thist sounds a really good business maybe you can start with yourself and grow it before handing over to anyone else.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To invest in real life requires patience, understanding and research. Before you start investment, don't do it because others are making money in it or because you feel it is lucrative. Do business you have passion for so that whatever that happen thereafter, you won't feel discouraged.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.293
Offline I usually invest in safe options, so I usually do not make a loss, while online I am making a huge loss for the last 11 years, because there is a massive government domain ownership, financial fraud in the last 11 years. The government is falsely claiming that its well paid greedy employees who do not pay any money for domains, own my domains, to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense and refuses to correct its records.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I invested my $ 500 in an offline normal shop. It has been going on well but it returns very little profits because of the ongoing globally inflation
Don't be dejected because of the turnover you are getting. The whole world is facing economic challenges which I believe very soon, it would fade off. Keep re-investing your turnover into your capital. Eventually, you shall succeed.

Back