Invite employees to participate and invest in the company.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once worked in a company where the boss asked employees to participate in investing in their business by buying shares. But I reconsidered because at that time my salary was still quite small, usually those who were interested in investing were counter heads because they had a higher salary. If you were a boss, would you invite your employees to participate in investing in your company? level than ordinary employees.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once worked in a company where the boss asked employees to participate in investing in their business by buying shares. But I reconsidered because at that time my salary was still quite small, usually those who were interested in investing were counter heads because they had a higher salary. If you were a boss, would you invite your employees to participate in investing in your company? level than ordinary employees.

There are many employees who are also company's share holders as well. If an employee think that the company may perform much better, then they could possibly invest in the company as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many employees who are also company's share holders as well. If an employee think that the company may perform much better, then they could possibly invest in the company as well.
It's true that I agree with you, but not all employees, especially those who are young, just out of school, think about investing. Most of them prefer to save some of the salary they get, because their average financial condition is still limited.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
It's a good idea to invite employees to invest in the company. As a shareholder, the employee will be more engaged in the company and work harder. The overall performance of the company may be improved.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
Being a stockholder is fine. In some companies do offer this scheme without any shortcomings. If I were in such a situation, I will do it without any second thought.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a stockholder is fine. In some companies do offer this scheme without any shortcomings. If I were in such a situation, I will do it without any second thought.
It is always good to be a stockholder because it's a way to generate passive income as well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a good idea to invite employees to invest in the company. As a shareholder, the employee will be more engaged in the company and work harder. The overall performance of the company may be improved.
That's right, if we really have more money there's nothing wrong with investing in the company, so we will get a salary and also benefit from the investment. Thus we are motivated to work well and excited, because indirectly as shareholders we have property rights limited to the shares we own.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds nice, the workers should be able to invest back into their place of work, it would help promote the business, then again, this should not be by force though.

I think that a worker may have a really better idea bout how a company might be performing and how well it would perform in the future.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this could be a smart strategy to use as a boss. In this way, you are improving your company's position on the stockmarket and also ensuring that employees stay loyal to the organization. Additionally, employees may tend to work harder to improve the company as a whole

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will even be beneficial for them at the end of the day because it will serve as a kind of investment for them and they can get their money from time to time which means that they will get their salary and also get profit of their investments

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that is a bad and terrible idea
Employees are workers in the company and only considering they own certain amount of investment in the business can make them inactive in several ways

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that is a bad and terrible idea
Employees are workers in the company and only considering they own certain amount of investment in the business can make them inactive in several ways
I think your point is valid because there are some employees that will begin to feel special or feel like they're part of those who own the company if they invest in it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
It will even be beneficial for them at the end of the day because it will serve as a kind of investment for them and they can get their money from time to time which means that they will get their salary and also get profit of their investments
That's true. I've worked for a start-up. They could not afford to pay me a decent salary. They gave me some shares instead. I accepted. The start-up has grown over the years and is making profit. I am still receiving dividends on a regular basis.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. I've worked for a start-up. They could not afford to pay me a decent salary. They gave me some shares instead. I accepted. The start-up has grown over the years and is making profit. I am still receiving dividends on a regular basis.
This is very good and it was a good idea that you took up this share because you are still getting the money and even if you stop to work there you will still get your profit

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

If the company where you work for gives you the opportunity to buy the company's shares, it is something that is very good because it is potentially turning you into a co-owner of the company.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the company where you work for gives you the opportunity to buy the company's shares, it is something that is very good because it is potentially turning you into a co-owner of the company.
It is a very good thing but I think it is very rare for you to see a company like that because most companies just want to use their employees and not try to make them rich

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good thing but I think it is very rare for you to see a company like that because most companies just want to use their employees and not try to make them rich
That's right I agree with you, it's very rare for companies to give employees the opportunity to buy shares. If the employee is rich then the company is worried that they will resign.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a company to do this and the staff agree to buy in, the company must have demonstrated great concern on staff welfare and motivation. And the staff would work harder and be efficient because they know they have something at stake in the company.

Back