Invite employees to participate and invest in the company.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
That's right I agree with you, it's very rare for companies to give employees the opportunity to buy shares. If the employee is rich then the company is worried that they will resign.
It is truly good for companies to do this but it is so rare. I don't think I have seen a kind of company that wants to help its employees to create generational wealth. It is hard

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That is one way to boost your business by inviting your very own employees to invest. It is normal but it only happens to big capitalist companies. Small companies may offer only dividends when joining a cooperative.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
That is one way to boost your business by inviting your very own employees to invest. It is normal but it only happens to big capitalist companies. Small companies may offer only dividends when joining a cooperative.
It is a very good thing and the employees will not want to lose their investment so they will try all their possible best to make sure that they work hard for the business to continue to grow

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.008
It's a good idea to invite employees to invest in the company. As a shareholder, the employee will be more engaged in the company and work harder. The overall performance of the company may be improved.
Yeah since he knows that his level of productivity determines the company's income and in the same way determines his return too , this will make them take the work more serious and see to the growth of the organisation

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Yeah since he knows that his level of productivity determines the company's income and in the same way determines his return too , this will make them take the work more serious and see to the growth of the organisation
Exactly
This is why it is good to make full explanation for the people that you have employed so that they will know how important the work the do is to the company. They will work hard

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
The company where I work that offers to invest shares in its employees is a form of franchise business, it is true that it is a capitalist business that is quite well known in my country.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
If you can drive employee trust and make your employees invest in your business, you have made a very sound achievement. It would drive those employees to give in their best efforts to the business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The company where I work that offers to invest shares in its employees is a form of franchise business, it is true that it is a capitalist business that is quite well known in my country.
Why did you quit working on that big company. That was a very good and rare opportunity in a lifetime. Or you prefer to own a business that's why you resigned. Am I right?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Why did you quit working on that big company. That was a very good and rare opportunity in a lifetime. Or you prefer to own a business that's why you resigned. Am I right?
Due to the reason that the company is too far from where I live, he is outside the province. I can't stay away from my family for long time. As I said, my intention to work out of town was only to seek financial capital and experience. When I got it, it was enough to stop and then build my own business with the money and experience I had gained. LOL

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Ooh that is a very good one here and I am sure that you are going to have so many companies like yours over there. It is very rare for us to find one like that in my country

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Ooh that is a very good one here and I am sure that you are going to have so many companies like yours over there. It is very rare for us to find one like that in my country
Hmm, I'm not sure, it seems very rare for companies to offer employees to buy their shares. Only once did I find a company in the form of a franchise business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Sounds nice, the workers should be able to invest back into their place of work, it would help promote the business, then again, this should not be by force though.
It is a very good thing for companies to allow their workers to have a part in the business investment and ownership because the workers will now take the business as their own.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.935
Many companies do it offline and also in online mode the target is always to increase the investment and capital fund to make the company bigger and the investors get a % of growth in form of dividends .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It happens only on private firms. It's not happening in a government owned offices, except for a cooperative one can be a. member and receive dividends annually. I have my shares in a private college and is gaining yearly.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
It is a very good thing for companies to allow their workers to have a part in the business investment and ownership because the workers will now take the business as their own.
This will even help the workers to work hard because they have invested in the company and they will not want the company to run down because anything that happens to the company negatively is also going to affect them

Back