Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.773
Every day, we must utilize our mobile devices. Some see it as a priceless tool, while others see it as an indispensable evil. Regardless of your opinions, knowing how to use a phone properly at work is a necessary skill. Your verbal communication needs to be clear because the person on the other end of the line cannot see your face. Always use clear language, be polite, and speak loud enough for the listener but not everyone else to hear.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days , people say a lot about mobile phone but it depend on what you use yours for, in today's world the use of mobile phone can't be underestimated as it serve as an effective means of communication especially in the business world, social life and lots more.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right, cell phones are very useful for business, we can run a business even if only with a cell phone. We can discuss a project even if only via cellphone. We can also monitor workers via cell phones, etc. Actually, a cellphone is like a sword, it will be useful if it is used properly, and vice versa it will be dangerous if it is misused.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Yes a mobile phone is extremely useful in business. I believe evey business owner needs to have one. You can easily reach out to your customers with a mobile phone, and your customers would be able to easily drop an order.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.773
These days , people say a lot about mobile phone but it depend on what you use yours for, in today's world the use of mobile phone can't be underestimated as it serve as an effective means of communication especially in the business world, social life and lots more.
It is indeed that we cannot underestimate the usage of a mobile phone. It cannot be denied that it is our basic necessity nowadays. Perhaps the Maslow's Hierachy of Needs should be revised now.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mobile device is like an extension of my workstation. It is so important to me that I might be losing money every minute the phone is off. It is my go to work tool.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.950
Raw Dex
$0.008
Mobile phone is a basic necessity in today's world, for business or private use. You can reach your customers or let them reach you easily via mobile phone. You can make use of your mobile phone to send emails, messages or talk to the person directly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know that the basic importance of our mobile phones is to be able to reach one person or more than at the same time so it is very good for a business. Every business owner should have a mobile phone.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For people that do business online, a mobile phone is useful to receive orders, process them and monitor them. A mobile phone is very important to any business man.
You are very right, those doing business online now see their phone as their mobile shop or work station since you can do virtually all you do in business on it just with an internet connection and sufficient power on it..

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
For people that do business online, a mobile phone is useful to receive orders, process them and monitor them. A mobile phone is very important to any business man.
Exactly, everything has its advantage and disadvantage so it mainly depends on what you use it for. There are so many persons who make use of their smartphones for their business, so it can never be a distraction to them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it can it works very similar to computer so of course phone is useful you can do many things on the phone and also you can do that while your traveling and do things like that

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
As far as my business is concerned, my mobile phone is very important to me. It is where I make orders for inputs and it is what I use to receive orders. Business calls and emails are sent and received by a mobile phone.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.473
That's what I think. I use my mobile phone to make all my business transactions, working Online, purchasing my items online and doing almost everything within the business related issues with it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Now a days , mobile phones are not only for communication , in today's world you can use your mobile phone for business transaction and make money online which is what I'm doing

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Now a days , mobile phones are not only for communication , in today's world you can use your mobile phone for business transaction and make money online which is what I'm doing
Sure, I feel empty not going out with my phone because it's what I use for transaction and also complete most urgent calls regarding business as it is a most essential tool in today's world.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
When I see so many people struggle to keep their phones on, you would understand that it is more than a communication device. O can't quantify the level of losses some people incur if they can't access their phones for just 3 days.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Mobile phone for business now is very important it is one tool that so many people use to work online just like I'm doing now. it is good for business

Back