Is a unanimous decision the best way to arrive at a decision?

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I value the importance of transparency. In business, we do not need to practice having a unanimous decision. If we do this, we are just running from our responsibilities. The responsibilities were not carried out effectively. We need to be open and feel free to inform others of what is going on. Deceiving is not an option to convince others in business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Well for me I don't just take suggestions without thinking it through before adopting it. The best bet will be to take an informed decision when you are taking any decisions

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
A unanimous decision is necessary as it would drive unity of purpose in the organization. When decisions carry everyone along, they would tend to pursue set goals willingly and without compulsion.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I agree with you on this, it would be a lot better to build things on trust. When we begin to hide certain information, we would end up creating an image that we cannot be trusted.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I value the importance of transparency. In business, we do not need to practice having a unanimous decision. If we do this, we are just running from our responsibilities. The responsibilities were not carried out effectively. We need to be open and feel free to inform others of what is going on. Deceiving is not an option to convince others in business.
Deceiving is never an option in running a successful business, even when you actualize your aim at first ,it would surely affect reputation and trust in the long run.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I prefer to hear and accommodate all incoming suggestions. Then think about and choose the best idea before I adopt the suggestion. It is better than taking a unanimous vote without thinking and considering it first.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Deceiving is never an option in running a successful business, even when you actualize your aim at first ,it would surely affect reputation and trust in the long run.
You got the point. It is not a good thing to do at all directions or angles. I had seen some co-workers do this before and resigned because I cannot tolerate this kind of idea.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
An unanimous decision has it's own advantage and disadvantages.
But I believe that this decision comes as the best decision in the place of conflicts and disagreement.
But on a regular I won't support it

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
Sometimes, it's not easy to reach an unanimous decision. Should this happen, management should take into consideration all the suggestions and ideas and make a decision. Explain to all parties involved the rationale for making such a decision.

Back