Is airtm safe

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Avoid that airtm, they have very bad reputation. Whe i want to join the site, I research and checked the reviews of the site online. I was shocked about numerous complaints by users, I simply can not register with such site with such horrible reputation. If you don't want your fund to hang there, better use crypto for your businesses.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
It is a new app for me to ponder. I have not tried it and hopefully, it will not have any dilemmas when having transactions through it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Such a great platform,airtm is a peer-to-peer platform that requires you to select or accept the exchange that you think you can honour. The main reason they came into existence is to offer financial inclusion globally. Take for example you want to give out payeer dollars and you want someone to send you some cash through western union or the bank then you will find this platform very useful. You are required to verify your account. You cannot likely have a challenge here unless you are dealing with a scammer but everyone is traceable there.

Everytime i have used the platform i have had such a good experience.

Back