Is Amazon affiliate program working for you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
Amazon has an affiliate program called Amazon associate where you can earn by sharing a products link whenever someone buy it.
Do you work as an Amazon affiliate?

No, I am not a part of Amazon affiliate program. I think that it might work for you if you have a big website with thousands of unique visitors each day who tend to visit your website and buy stuff using affiliate links,.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have tried to register on Amazon affiliate program multiple times but it got declined maybe it is because of my demographics and ever since then I've never returned.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
The Amazon Affiliate program, also known as Amazon Associates, is a popular way for individuals and businesses to earn money by promoting Amazon products and earning a commission on resulting sales. Many people have had success using the program, but it's important to note that the level of success can vary greatly depending on factors such as the niche you're in, the products you're promoting, and the efforts you put into promoting them.
The Amazon affiliate program is considered one of the best affiliate programs, it has a wide range of products and they are trusted by customers. It is a good way to earn money online but it requires hard work and patience.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I have heard so much about amazon affiliate program and how a lot of persons have been able to make lots of money from it. Unfortunately affiliate marketing is not really for me.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.160
I do not generate a lot of sales through Amazon affiliate marketing, however, I manage to sell Amazon products once in a while and generate passive income. I promote amazon products through my websites.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Amazon has an affiliate program called Amazon associate where you can earn by sharing a products link whenever someone buy it.
if there is one thing I don't know how to do affiliate marketing I have tried to understand how it works but it is something that I cannot understand.
It hurts me not to be able to understand the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is something that I wanted to try sometime ago but I realised that it is for people who are interested in marketing or selling things online and I'm not good at it so I did not bother.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I've not worked on the Amazon affiliate program. I have never really tried the Amazon app. I heard the app is really nice and that the affiliate program is also nice.

Back