Is anyone working on earndorado?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I heard about this site last year, it's a site that pays it's members for completing surveys, playing games and so on. I joined the site but I have not reached the minimum withdrawal before I stopped working on the site due to my busy schedule. Has anyone worked on this site before or is anyone currently working on the site? I want to know if the site is truly legit.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have never heard of EarnDorado before. Since this is the first time knowing it, I went ahead to check. Aside from the mentioned ways to earn, they also have lottery but was not clear how to join. The payout is fast, 1-2 days processing after the request. However, it did not say, minimum payout.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
For me l had really tried out working on the platform. However after being there active for some time l found that the site is very slow at earning and l didn't like that idea that's why l quit.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
For me l had really tried out working on the platform. However after being there active for some time l found that the site is very slow at earning and l didn't like that idea that's why l quit.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the site. I am looking for another earning site like RIF, this way I can stay away from sites that will ask me to install something on my phone or to do tasks before getting credited for it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this site when I see it being promoted on the forums where I am a staff. I did a couple of tasks but eventually I forgot about this site.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
This is the first time I heard of this site. I'll check it out on SurveyPolice and TrustPilot. But based on the comments here, it appears that this is a pretty slow earning site.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
The site pays little and it would really take you a very long time before making one dollar. I wouldn't prefer being active on sites that require users to accumulate some points and redeeming in times of a cashout request

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
I joined this site when I see it being promoted on the forums where I am a staff. I did a couple of tasks but eventually I forgot about this site.
LoL it's pretty much the same for me, I have been so busy with so many projects that I have not had enough time to work on all the sites am registered in. Though this month the projects I have on ground are lesser, so I can put in more time working online.

Back