Is being a reporter a tough job?

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Working as a reporter is tough here. You have to work long and irregular hours. Usually, the pay is not high. You really need to have a passion to do the job.
Yeah, that's the problem , sometimes , they will even have to work extra hours aside their work hours and anytime too if there is emergency or there is need for that , and I don't think they receive extra pay for these.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyway I'm not A reporter and don't know how problematic being a reporter is. What I know is that there is no profession that is not hard. Only the interest and passion you have for that profession would enable you to succumb it. Through dedication and perseverance, the odds would be overcome.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.905
I think this depends on the personal perspective part of thinking. For instance when your are interested in something you can learn it from the relevant learning institutions with ease no matter how tough the course may be.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reporters work under very tight datelines. They might be given a story and told to develop it into a report in 24 hours. And most reporters have irregular work hours. They sometimes work in the middle of the night.

Back