Is charcoal making yield good profit?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Charcoal making is popular in my country and I think also there in your country. Do you think it is a profitable business to start? When there is an increasing demand for potable drinking water and increasing awareness about water, so also charcoal making. Do you aspire to run a charcoal-making business? We can start with minimalism processing.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
When I was a kid, my father started making charcoal on our backyard. I hate the smell of the burning wood. When it was done, he was able to sell portion and 10% was for our use. But after that I never saw him cut trees and dig holes for the charcoal to be prepared.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The charcoal business is profitable depending on the location you are in. Lets take my location for example, people rarely make use of charcoal, they would rather go for gas or even firewood. Though there are persons who make use of charcoal but not really much. Then in places like cross river state Nigeria or countries like Benin Republic, majority of the people there make use of charcoal, so it would be more profitable to set up such business there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
When I was a kid, my father started making charcoal on our backyard. I hate the smell of the burning wood. When it was done, he was able to sell portion and 10% was for our use. But after that I never saw him cut trees and dig holes for the charcoal to be prepared.
Your dad was amazing. Our parents always find ways to have extra earnings. They are worth to praise and love. They give us all that they have. The reason why your dad stopped making charcoal was the pollution, he was afraid you will be sick from the smoke.
Post automatically merged:

No not for now. But I'm still thinking about doing a local business provided it yield a lot more income I will be cool with it.
Good luck to you. Plan it well. Choose the right partners who could man well that business. Make sure it's far from populace for them to get rid off environmental problems like air pollution.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I think it is still being used in far-flung areas in our country. I am sure it will be handy to have them in their household residents. My aunt in the countryside made it as her business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have never looked at this business or thought about it but these days I see many products with charcoal like face wash, toothpaste, tooth brush etc

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes these days many people like to take help of Youtube and other ways to learn about new business techniques and earn.
But we cannot also trust of what they are saying is true or not, better see the real thing by joining a training to know how a particular business is to be operated.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
But we cannot also trust of what they are saying is true or not, better see the real thing by joining a training to know how a particular business is to be operated.
Yes they cannot help us 100% because if they can then then they must have started their own business lol so we cannot replicate that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is true, it is thru attraction that they get traffic from their videos regardless f fake or not. They just disappear and change their name to avoid recognition from the previous watchers.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Charcoal business is highly profitable. I for one buy charcoal to brood my birds. Others are buying charcoal for one business or the other. Meat roasting business needs charcoal.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Charcoal is hardly being used nowadays. Most people that I know use electric stoves. Charcoals adds some nice flavour to your food though. I still use it when we do barbeques

Back