Is Christmas Tree making a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
I shopped this day and saw many Christmas trees displayed in the mall and people choose which to buy. I am thinking about this kind of business if needing a big capital. I knew of many creative men but they do not bother themselves to create Christmas trees and sell them to malls. What can you add to this? Agree or disagree?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Others keep their Christmas Tree and install it back when Christmas comes. I saw a house, so weird, their Christmas tree is still standing with a series lights lighted every night, they celebrate Christmas every day,lol.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Making of Christmas trees for sales is a good business but its not something you can rely on to survive all round, this is more like a periodic business, there is only sales during the Christmas period.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yes you can construct them and make good money off them but it can be done during particular season which is mostly during the festive season so it isn't an every day buy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I shopped this day and saw many Christmas trees displayed in the mall and people choose which to buy. I am thinking about this kind of business if needing a big capital. I knew of many creative men but they do not bother themselves to create Christmas trees and sell them to malls. What can you add to this? Agree or disagree?
It si a good business and the person will sell well if he has a lot of customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
It si a good business and the person will sell well if he has a lot of customers.
try to look at your pace, there are small Christmas lanterns sold anywhere starting month of September to December. There are many here sold in mall Christmas trees of all sizes.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Others keep their Christmas Tree and install it back when Christmas comes. I saw a house, so weird, their Christmas tree is still standing with a series lights lighted every night, they celebrate Christmas every day,lol.
Life worth to be celebrated like that everyday. It is not easy to survive the pandemic, inflation, environmental problems, war, etc ! We need to imbibe that philosophy of celebrating life daily.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

If you are the kind of person who is interested in being involved in seasonal businesses, I believe that getting into selling of Christmas tree is something that can pay you very well during Christmas season.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
You're so right, but my brother told me that this business is not good for me. It requires a big space to junk the wastes and suppliers are not consistent of their prices of decors, Christmas tree materials and it's laborious. My brother witnessed how Christmas trees were created.
Post automatically merged:

Life worth to be celebrated like that everyday. It is not easy to survive the pandemic, inflation, environmental problems, war, etc ! We need to imbibe that philosophy of celebrating life daily.
That's true, we suffered crises brought by corona virus and even this time it's still lurking around waiting for a host. In this new normal, we can't blame continuously celebrating Christmas. It's a sign of thanking God for having survived the worst ordeal.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
When the 'ber' month starts it's observed here Christmas Trees are on display in malls. The price is higher compared to the month closer to Christmas.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Christmas trees and other related things to Christmas are only sealable on Christmas Day. Others keep their Christmas trees like what we are doing at home.

Back