Is Earning from Faucets Worth If we compare with forums?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I am now in the habit to claim from the faucets I am part of and if I calculate my earnings through them then it's not even $1 and I am working for weeks, I know I am not doing much but that also takes time and I need to solve captcha on every claim and I am also thinking that its not even worth.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Based on what you said here, it seems I cannot afford to squander my time on this site mentioned. I prefer to be here and other earning platforms online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am now in the habit to claim from the faucets I am part of and if I calculate my earnings through them then it's not even $1 and I am working for weeks, I know I am not doing much but that also takes time and I need to solve captcha on every claim and I am also thinking that its not even worth.

We cannot compare faucet earnings to forum earnings because you are surely going to make a lot of money from forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I know most people dislike it and even I am experiencing this as the earnings are too low but still I am sticking with few websites

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know most people dislike it and even I am experiencing this as the earnings are too low but still I am sticking with few websites
I like the fact that you are speaking with a few websites because you are surely going to make a reasonable amount of money if you calculate it at the end of the month

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I do not think that earning from faucets is worth our time and effort. It is better to focus on paid-to-post forums.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets are good if you love to waste time or you're addicted to it. You can spend weeks without earning up to $1. Compared to paid to post forums where you can earn $1 in a day or less.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never, you can't ever compare the two ways of making money online. You might spend 6 hours on faucets and make about $0.2. That is not true of paid to post forums.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620

Honestly I don't think earning from faucets is worth it when compared to forums. Faucets require a lot of time and effort to earn a small amount of cryptocurrency while forums can offer more significant rewards for meaningful contributions.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Reading these comments makes me feel like I was transported to another planet, because they are so far off from my personal experience. Since I joined RIF I have been paid $10 and my two best Faucets have paid me Thousands of Satoshi in the same time frame. If anyone here has tried Faucets and not made any money, they are sure not using the same Faucets I am.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't even compare faucets to paid to post forums anyway. What you can earn from forums a day is equivalent to your monthly earning from faucets. It's just that you spend less time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
We cannot even expect to earn $1 from faucet whereas many times we earn $2 alone from different forums in a matter of 2-3 hours so we cannot compare

Back