Is facebook the best social media to make money?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apart from having fun with social medias, people are also making money with social medias. Facebook is the only social media that I earned money with and also other people.
Now is Facebook the best social media to make money?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it is certainly a great way to make money. With access to millions of users, it's easy to market your products or services and reach out to potential customers. Additionally, there are countless ways to monetize on Facebook, such as through affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, ads, selling goods, and more.

However, there are other social media platforms that can be just as effective in generating income, such as Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. As a result, it really depends on which type of social media strategy you want to pursue. Different platforms provide different advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to consider which platform best fits your needs.

Overall, Facebook is certainly an excellent and lucrative platform for making money, but it should not be considered the only option. Ultimately, it all boils down to what strategies and platforms you are comfortable with and which ones align best with your goals.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
in my own opinion Facebook is actually the best but it depends on what you're promoting. There are some products that will be much more effective using Instagram.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Facebook is a great platform to make money form, it has its own market place where people can buy and sell. Though I can't really say Facebook is the best but there are also other good social medias to make money from.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
in my own opinion Facebook is actually the best but it depends on what you're promoting. There are some products that will be much more effective using Instagram.
I also feel it's tough to earn directly from facebook and we can only earn by promoting our business

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It depends on what you are marketing or promoting. What works for someone may not work for you. I don't earn money with Facebook reward partnership program. I market my digital products on Facebook and Twitter, but Facebook tends to give me results very fast.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I have been following a couple of TV shows that are about business and they don't even talk about facebook. They only discuss about Instagram followers and traffic

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Facebook has a large user base, which can make it an attractive option for businesses and individuals looking to monetize their social media presence. Facebook offers several monetization options, such as running ads, selling products or services through a Facebook page

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I also believe that if you want to make money form social media, look no further than facebook. However, making money on facebook is a daunting task, you need multiple skills and work really hard.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also believe that if you want to make money form social media, look no further than facebook. However, making money on facebook is a daunting task, you need multiple skills and work really hard.
It is true that Facebook is the most popular social media platform. People use it to interact with their friends and also to make money by promoting their business and services through it.

Back