Is failure actually the best teacher in business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
When it comes to running a business, many people tend to assume failure is the best teacher, personally i feel experience should be the best teacher, cause when you look at it, failure is also part of your experience. So whatever you go through, it is part of your experience and what makes you who you are at the moment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to running a business, many people tend to assume failure is the best teacher, personally i feel experience should be the best teacher, cause when you look at it, failure is also part of your experience. So whatever you go through, it is part of your experience and what makes you who you are at the moment.
Failure sometimes is the best teacher because it helps you to learn from the past mistakes so that you will not make the same mistake but some people fail to observe the mistakes that they made before

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe that it is actually a very good teacher when you have failed and learnt from your mistakes that is going to make it very difficult for you to repeat them again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is the best teacher, if we want to learn what went wrong from the failure, and try not to repeat it in the future. I often learn from failure, so I consider failure to give experience as the best teacher.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure sometimes is the best teacher because it helps you to learn from the past mistakes so that you will not make the same mistake but some people fail to observe the mistakes that they made before
Failure teach some lessons to us but then some see it as learning things in the hard way as their case may be . but then failure makes us gain more experience in combating difficult situations.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Failure is a good teacher one needs to avoid the next time around if it exists the same. Failure serves as an experience no one would ever like to experience the same in the coming days.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure is a good teacher one needs to avoid the next time around if it exists the same. Failure serves as an experience no one would ever like to experience the same in the coming days.

That's right, I agree with you. So we don't need to be afraid of failure, because failure is delayed success. Yes, it's true, delayed success, because it requires us to learn again, before we achieve success. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
That's right, I agree with you. So we don't need to be afraid of failure, because failure is delayed success. Yes, it's true, delayed success, because it requires us to learn again, before we achieve success. :D
Though the feeling sucks when failed at something, it is a very good teacher for us. And when we sense we are facing the same we can immediately avoid it. It is better to be safe than sorry again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though the feeling sucks when failed at something, it is a very good teacher for us. And when we sense we are facing the same we can immediately avoid it. It is better to be safe than sorry again.

That's right, failure sucks. But if we find and realize there is a valuable lesson, then the feeling of resentment will decrease. And we will anticipate that the same failure does not happen again in the future.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Qe cannot avoid failure. It is part of life that makes us strong. It serves as an inspiration not to do te same mistakes again. Being human is vulnerable so with a business we are having.

It is true that failure is inevitable. But the risks can be anticipated and minimized as much as possible. Example: To avoid the risk of theft of company money, only trusted people may hold the key to the safe. And the accounting person may not hold the key to the safe, so that he does not cheat in making financial reports.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I do not think that failure itself alone is the best teacher. There are many people who fail in the sense that they try different business strategies, however, they never manage to make money at all in the end.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.005
Failure can be a good teacher if the person has a positive mindset and not be discouraged by failure. When facing failure, one should review the causes of failure and learn from mistakes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Failure can be a good teacher if the person has a positive mindset and not be discouraged by failure. When facing failure, one should review the causes of failure and learn from mistakes.
This is why we need to be dedicated whenever we want to lay our hands on something because it is possible for us not to succeed immediately with her but we can learn when we fail

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't use the word failure but rather use the word experience.
I am not personally against failure I never have any never will what I am against is quitting when I fail

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Failure can be best teacher but only if you will learn from your mistakes. If you don't then you will do same mistakes and your next business will again go broke.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Failure is the best teacher, if we want to learn what went wrong from the failure, and try not to repeat it in the future. I often learn from failure, so I consider failure to give experience as the best teacher.
This is exactly what I feel about failure. I don't mind failing to understand something because there's a lesson in every failure.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
It is true that failure is inevitable. But the risks can be anticipated and minimized as much as possible. Example: To avoid the risk of theft of company money, only trusted people may hold the key to the safe. And the accounting person may not hold the key to the safe, so that he does not cheat in making financial reports.
That's right and to avoid risks we need to be smart wise and have a commonsense. We also need to utilize our knowledge on preventions against loses. All your suggestions are potential suggestions for protection.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right and to avoid risks we need to be smart wise and have a commonsense. We also need to utilize our knowledge on preventions against loses. All your suggestions are potential suggestions for protection.
Yes, that's a bit of knowledge that I learned at school. Because at that time many said "Accounting works to count devil's money" meaning that money has no form. LOL Then explained by my teacher, accounting people should not hold the key to the safe to prevent fraud. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Yes, that's a bit of knowledge that I learned at school. Because at that time many said "Accounting works to count devil's money" meaning that money has no form. LOL Then explained by my teacher, accounting people should not hold the key to the safe to prevent fraud. :D
That's right because the accounts know how to manipulate and apply debit credit strategy. They are good at that which is why accountant are hired to reduce the liability of big businesses to escape tax.

Back